Way over the limit energy

PeacekperPeacekper Posts: 3
edited March 25 in Brilliant Events #1 latest comment 29 March, 2020, 07:28 pm.

Comments

• PeacekperPeacekper Posts: 3
    #225 March, 2020, 08:32 pm.

it normally isn’t a problem but this newest brilliant event has a task “collect 1 energy from the map” but I can’t do that since my energy is 915/75. Can I delete the extra somehow or is my game glitched and shouldn’t actually be 915?

• cosk62cosk62 Posts: 9
    #325 March, 2020, 08:40 pm.

I am afraid you'd have to cast 840 incomplete casts :(

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 556 ✭✭✭✭
    #425 March, 2020, 09:31 pm.

Holy cow @Peacekper! How did you manage that? Did you just collect the +10 each day without using any? That is dedication.

Unfortunately, that hard work has to come to an end if you want to proceed in this task. You either have to catch a ton of foundables, waste them with incomplete casts like @cosk62 said, dump them into greenhouses to max yields, or drastically increase your vault space.

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 69 mod
    edited March 25 #525 March, 2020, 09:44 pm.

Hi @Peacekper, this is not a visual glitch. Your Spell Energy does exceed its current capacity! You can either use the excess Spell Energy in Trace encounters or expand your Spell Energy capacity from Diagon Alley. Also, Tonic for Trace Detection now reveal Traces more frequently, and I hope this comes handy. Good luck!

Edit: Thanks @MrSciGuy! You beat me to it while I was confirming this. Cheers!😄

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #625 March, 2020, 10:41 pm.

@Peacekper that is impressive!

• Dewin99Dewin99 Posts: 462 ✭✭✭✭
    #725 March, 2020, 11:07 pm.

@Peacekper 915?!! Holy cow!

• KeybounceKeybounce Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    #826 March, 2020, 01:14 am.

You can easily get into the 200's in the early game.

And then if you buy some (and I think there were some cheap "spend real money for this big boost" things for your first two days) stuff, or some of the big bundles in the store, you can get into the many hundreds

But yea: Buying stuff (which the game wants to encourage), plus "force yourself down below the limit", is not a good combo.

The dev team has said that they will try to have this event re-run after the virus problem has gone away, so just wait for the rerun event?

• PeacekperPeacekper Posts: 3
    #926 March, 2020, 07:12 am.

Dang I was afraid I was going to have to get rid of each energy one by one. Ug I’d better get started. 😑😑😩😫

• ShibbySchaabShibbySchaab Posts: 0
    #1026 March, 2020, 01:21 pm.

Due to some weirdness I have a crazy amount of energy. I have 384/75 because the game will award me energy sometimes. I’ve been up to 700/75.

With the new special assignment for the circus, one challenge is to pick up spell energy from the map. When I try, it says I can’t unless I expand my storage for 9000 coins.

Other than expanding for 9000 coins (which I don’t have) or using 300+ energy over the next couple days, how can I complete that task???

#1126 March, 2020, 01:42 pm.

Hi @ShibbySchaab welcome to the Community! I've merged your post with a similar discussion so it's easier for future readers to find these tips. You may get Spell Energy from the complementary gifts, and you can claim them even if your Spell Energy capacity is full.

You either have to catch a ton of foundables, waste them with incomplete casts like @cosk62 said, dump them into greenhouses to max yields, or drastically increase your vault space.

• PeteSahutPeteSahut Posts: 0
    #1226 March, 2020, 09:54 pm.

I cannot complete this task because I am way over on my current energy (like at 350 right now). So I’m hitting a brick wall. My only other option is spending like 4500 gold to increase my cap, which I can’t afford. Any options?

#1326 March, 2020, 10:09 pm.

@HPWUblue Can you please merge this post with the others?

(@PeteSahut that name 🤣)

edited March 27 #1427 March, 2020, 02:08 pm.

@MrSciGuy thanks!

Hi @PeteSahut!

I've merged your post with a similar discussion. Please have a look, and let me know if you have any questions. Good day!

• GentlemanGiantGentlemanGiant Posts: 3
    #1528 March, 2020, 06:14 pm.

Hi! I'm having the same problem of being way over the energy capacity limit and unable to complete the task in the Circus event. Can someone link to the other discussion thread so I can see if there's a solution. Thanks!

#1628 March, 2020, 07:08 pm.

@GentlemanGiant you’re in the discussion thread for this topic. They’ve all been merged together. Just start at the top. There’s no real “solution” for this other than what’s already been explained.

• ClairabusGryffClairabusGryff Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    #1728 March, 2020, 08:41 pm.

I would love to know how did y’all get all that spell energy? That’s fantastic!!

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 77 ✭✭
    #1829 March, 2020, 09:11 am.

Maybe they only "taking" SE daily task reward, monthly calendar reward event compliment reward?

Those SE could still be claim even on max capped. Isnt it.

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1929 March, 2020, 07:28 pm.

That's often the case @Kodokmag . Especially for very casual players