in lockdown, so cant complete tasks for circus event

eeyoremooeeyoremoo Posts: 13 ✭✭
in Game Events #1 latest comment 26 March, 2020, 06:25 pm.

ome of the tasks in 2/4 of the circus event is to check in to 3 inns but im in the uk and we are in lockdown as i known several other countries are so this task isnt possible for me, is there anyway these tasks can be swapped for tasks that can be achieveable?

Comments

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #225 March, 2020, 05:07 pm.

Hi @eeyoremoo. We all understand your dilemma. Apparently they tried to have that task swapped out but were unable to. Could be a contractual thing, not sure. Anyway, many places allow people out for essential things like to exercise or to buy groceries. Perhaps if that’s a safe option for you, you could hit some inns along the way? Just do what it safest for you, and don’t worry about the game. If you can get to the inns, great. If not, health is more important.

• Wasp8Wasp8 Posts: 1
    #325 March, 2020, 05:47 pm.

There is no way for me to complete that task without actually BREAKING THE LAW... very irresponsible from the game..

• ImaginatioImaginatio Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #425 March, 2020, 07:51 pm.

From reading the comments on other threads it looks like the HPWU team tried, but was not able to get rid of that one task. Maybe due to contractual reasons 🤷‍♀️ It was also mentioned that they are discussing the possibility of repeating the event at a safer time in the future. I hope they are able to do that as it would be a good compromise. I get wanting to complete the event but yours and others safety comes first, so if you can’t complete the task, then don’t worry about it.

Take care everyone and stay safe.

• eeyoremooeeyoremoo Posts: 13 ✭✭
    #526 March, 2020, 09:49 am.

i sent a message over the app in the help and support bit the same as the one i posted in here and got a reply saying that the message had been passed on and that they had marked that task as complete (with no reward being received but thats fine with me as it means i can still complete the challenge) so hopefully the next 2 levels wont be the same.

• OriginalCarusoOriginalCaruso Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #626 March, 2020, 12:01 pm.

@eeyoremoo - Thank you for the information, if support will mark tasks complete then there is a way forward for everyone to complete

@Wasp8 - I doubt it is possible to provide a solution for every geographical location and restrictions contained therein, please contact support using in-game feature and see what support they can offer

• Dewin99Dewin99 Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #726 March, 2020, 06:25 pm.

On Discord. Hope this helps.