Circus Event during global pandemic

CoyoteYLeeCoyoteYLee Posts: 1
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 29 March, 2020, 12:03 am.

I appreciate the changes made to make game play easier; but the event tasks should have been changed so that they can be completed while people are in lockdown and not able to leave their homes.

Tagged:

Comments

• PrincessElviePrincessElvie Posts: 4
    #226 March, 2020, 04:49 am.

I would agree. The tasks for events involving inns and fortresses need to be removed because some of our cities are on a lockdown situation. My city wants us to remain in our house and yard unless absolutely necessary. As a student, I don’t have a job to go to as an essential function so there’s nowhere I have a viable reason to go which would take me to an inn or a fortress. I really wanted to finish this event but with lockdown I doubt I’ll be able to get the special event confoundables. I’ve also noticed that so far no brilliant portkeys have spawned in my area and I can’t go out to try to make them appear

• GonzosGalGonzosGal Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #326 March, 2020, 06:57 pm.

Would it be possible for Niantic to just complete the 'visit 3 inns' section of task 2 for everyone, just so we can move on

Im selfisolating like so many and really enjoying being able to play the game with the wonderful changes they made to accommodate us, but I don't have an inn anywhere near so this part is totally impossible.

I know that there are way more important things going on than a game, but it is helping me to keep sane in these mad times. I even dug out my old phone to create a new account so that I can play that as well 😁⚡

• Dewin99Dewin99 Posts: 462 ✭✭✭✭
    #426 March, 2020, 07:09 pm.
  • GentlemanGiantGentlemanGiant Posts: 3
    #628 March, 2020, 06:11 pm.

Hi HPWULOLA - I followed the steps you suggest to submit feedback and ended up submitting a bug. Hoping that's the correct step to let you know that I'm blocked by a task?

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #728 March, 2020, 10:22 pm.

@hpwulola looks like you didn't get tagged quite right. ☝️😊

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 561 admin
    #828 March, 2020, 11:27 pm.

@GentlemanGiant I found your ticket and was able to help out!

Use this flow to contact us about this event: Tap the chat icon > tap general questions > tap events to chat with us about Circus Calamitous.

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 561 admin
    #928 March, 2020, 11:27 pm.

Thanks for tagging @Bormacska :)

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1029 March, 2020, 12:03 am.

@hpwulola l you're working on a weekend? silly girl! Take some much needed relaxation time!