SOS task 3 wizard challenges with 3 ppl

AdrabellaAdrabella Posts: 16 ✭✭
in General Questions #1 latest comment 26 March, 2020, 01:25 pm.

Can we please get this task changed until the current world pandemic is over?

How hard is it to swap out this task for another like "Complete 3 new wizard challenges you have never completed before "

This would scare to complete but at least I can work on the task to the SOS.

Comments

• Stocky2Stocky2 Posts: 2
    #225 March, 2020, 01:50 pm.

I have the same problem. Just unlocked it and now I'm stuck.

• KeybounceKeybounce Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    #426 March, 2020, 01:29 am.

There is an SOS assignment subforum, at https://community.harrypotterwizardsunite.com/en/categories/sos-assignments

A search on the title of the SOS assignment, "Witches and Wizards United", should turn up this thread:

In fact, searching for just about anything related to this should turn up one of hundreds of existing threads, because people have complained about 3 teammates in one form or another for months and months.

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #526 March, 2020, 01:45 am.

@Adrabella Don't be in a massive rush to finish the SOS tasks. That happens to be the last one at the moment and some of us have been waiting since early last fall for the release of new SOS tasks.

• GonzosGalGonzosGal Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #626 March, 2020, 12:52 pm.

I have this problem with the 2nd part of the tasks, can't go out as I'm self isolating and no Inns anywhere near :(

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 92 ✭✭
    #726 March, 2020, 01:25 pm.

If anyone have inn in you home, you're lucky one to finish brilliant task. This brilliant task must haven't lockdown region time.