Games, Gifts and isolated Oh my!
First thank you to the game developers for making the game safer and easier to play safe from home. The energy on the ground, more ingredient spawns, shortened brew times and increased spawns for Trace Tonic have indeed have made a huge difference.
Wizards Unite has been a needed stress relief and distraction for players across the globe.
Could we get some help and love on new frustrations players have discovered as isolation and or lock downs continue.
I also invite everyone to comment adding constructive suggestions
(please save complaints or vents for another discussion)
My suggestions, As we go into isolation or lock down getting to Inns, Greenhouses and Fortress is a challenge or illegal.
Changes to be temporary
1. Inns increase the lowest award to 4 or 5 SE
2. Every inn visit awards a guaranteed gift for a friend.
3. Substitute visit 2 inns per day with open X# of energy gifts (only if 2 is done), collect X SE from the ground (could be a number of times or a certain total amount of SE collected)
4. Greenhouse decrease grow times and/or increase yield (again temporary)
5. Greenhouse also award a gift every visit. GH awards only Barruffios, dawdle draft, extimulo or extravagant gifts. Temporarily discontinue basics ingredients gifts.
6. Decrease time for Barruffios. This allows players to maximize points while staying inside and safe.
7. For daily fortess Pokemon GO has a newish battle button feature
Could we have something like this for wizards?
Fortress could be 1 player against standard fotress foes. If it could be coded so we could battle with another wizards would be amazing.
8. Also several players have asked for gifts to spwan in the ground. Adding to that -ground gifts could be a different color i propose they be mystery bundles contain several goodies each-combination of gold, potions, hermit crab shells and powdered dragon claw, and spell energy. No need to have XP No way to tell what they are and we can't delete them. They must be sent.
Thank you for reading. And huge thanks for listening to our feedback then adjusting and updating the game. I also know understand and agree not all ideas can will or should be added. Just like to brainstorm.
Hope the entire team is safe and well.