Gameplay Updates (updated on May 4)
Here is a timeline of all updates to to Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, effective until further notice.
- Tonic for Trace Detection will reveal Traces more frequently
- Tonic for Trace Detection will have Master Notes effectiveness increased from 15% to 50%
- Ingredients will appear on the Map more frequently, especially those needed for Tonic for Trace Detection
- Traces will appear on the Map more frequently
- Spell Energy will appear on the Map
- A free store bundle will be available in the Diagon Alley shop featuring 4 Tonics for Trace Detection
- The amount of Gifts that can be opened each day will be increased from 10 to 20
- To help with indoor gameplay, Spell Energy Gifts collected after 3/17 at 3pm PDT will now include increased amounts of Spell Energy ⚡️
- We are still working on the 1/2 Distance Portkey update. We are going to hold this until we are able to release it without issues. The current eta is later this month, we will keep you updated. Thank you for understanding!
We've made temporary updates to the Daily Tasks.
- 'Dine at 2 Inns' daily task will be replaced with 'Use 1 Tonic for Trace Detection.'
- 'Complete 1 Wizarding Challenges' daily task will be replaced with 'Earn 750 Wizarding XP.'
These updates are being rolled out now and should be reflected on your app within the next 1-2 days.
- Portkeys acquired after the update will have their distance requirement decreased by half until further notice.
- Landmarks will be disabled on the Map until further notice.
We have made temporary updates to the Daily Tasks
- The reward for 'Pick up one ingredient or Portmanteau from the Map' has been increased to 20 Spell Energy
- The task 'Earn 750 Wizarding XP' has been changed to 'Earn 1500 Wizarding XP'
- The task 'Use Tonic for Trace Detection 1 Time' has been changed to 'Complete 1 Wizarding Challenge'
Please stay tuned on this thread for future updates. Thank you everyone!