Note about the Brilliant Event: Brilliant Bogrod the Goblin can be placed by tapping the area under his elbow. The Brilliant Shopping List can be placed by tapping the bottom left corner. Click here for images.
10km Portkeys showing the boot instead — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

10km Portkeys showing the boot instead

mysteriousDmysteriousD Posts: 59 ✭✭
in Archive #1 latest comment 09 July, 2020, 03:13 pm.

The last 2 or 3 10km portkeys I have unlocked showed the boot instead of the soccer ball. I had both a 10km and a 5km unlock around the same time. The 5km portkey showed the kettle like it should but the 10km one was showing the boot.

While not that big a deal, IMHO, I was getting use to seeing the different images for the different portkeys when unlocking. Cant pinpoint exactly when I noticed it showing boot instead but probably after I finished bonus tasks with last brilliant event and started picking up regular portkeys again.

Tagged:
2 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Stina1AStina1A Posts: 113 ✭✭✭
    #209 March, 2020, 01:24 pm.

This has been happening to me, too. As I like to save up my 10k portkeys and open them all at once, it’s been frustrating because I can’t tell which is a 2k and which is a 10k once they’ve unlocked.

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 598 mod
    edited March 10 #310 March, 2020, 04:10 pm.

Hi @mysteriousD and @Stina1A We're aware of a visual glitch where some of the 10 km Portkeys may show a Boot instead of a Deflated Ball. Despite the visual error, you should still receive the right rewards for your 10 km Portkeys. Good luck!

• cosk62cosk62 Posts: 56 ✭✭
    #408 July, 2020, 08:30 pm.

Happening to me too. Any plans on fixing this bug?

#508 July, 2020, 09:08 pm.

@HPWUblue this bug still happens in the latest version (2.13.1). Would it make sense to unarchive this thread?

#609 July, 2020, 03:13 pm.

Here is a screen recording of the opening of a Paramount Portkey Portmanteau that turned into a boot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpelwXSCBSM