Incorrect Wizarding Level Displayed on Special Events Screen

mse11emse11e Posts: 1
in Archive #1 latest comment 04 March, 2020, 02:36 pm.

SPECIAL EVENTS/TASKS SCREEN BUG

The Special Tasks Screen in my game is displaying the message “REACH WIZARDING LEVEL 4 TO UNLOCK SPECIAL ASSIGNMENTS”.

I have been playing this game since 21 June 2019, and I am at Wizarding Level 30 (screenshots attached for reference).

Device: iPhone 8, running iOS 13.3.1

Game Version 2.10.0

Tagged:
0 votes

Working on a Fix · Last Updated

Comments

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 449 mod
    #203 March, 2020, 10:10 pm.

Welcome to the Community Page @mse11e! We're aware of this issue and working on a fix. For more information and updates regarding this, keep an eye on this discussion ↓

• MarvolosMarvolos Posts: 1
    #304 March, 2020, 06:25 am.

Same issue.

Niantic should award all users experiencing this bug all rewards for the current special assignment given we're unable to participate.

And I just burned through 5 health elixirs for nothing...

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 449 mod
    #404 March, 2020, 02:36 pm.

Hi @Marvolos! Special Tasks and their rewards (if you've completed any) will be gone from the Special Assignments page as soon as the event ends, and this is intended.

Coming to the issue at hand, you may see a confusing message that says "Reach Wizard Level 4 to Unlock Special Assignments", even though you are level 4 or higher. This is a visual error that appears when there are no event cards available (no active events). However, this message will disappear once a new event card is added. You can continue with your gameplay in the meantime. It won't be affected by this visual error.

For this issue's status updates, please refer to the Discussion that I've shared above. Thanks!