Wizards Unite App crashes when trying to edit Ministry ID photo

DiementaurDiementaur Posts: 1 ✭✭
in General Questions #1 latest comment 19 October, 2021, 06:42 am.

Every time I click on the feather for the ministry ID photo, the app completely crashes. I’ve tried force closing the app, but it crashes every time I try to edit the photo. When I click on the feather for the ministry ID photo, the photo menu opens briefly (for a second or 2) and the app closes on its own.

this is for an Apple iPhone 7

iOS 13.3.1

Tagged:

Comments

• LucoireLucoire Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #203 March, 2020, 12:24 pm.

Welcome to the Community, @Diementaur

Sorry to hear your issue with the Ministry ID photo, and thank you for reporting this bug. For future reference, the community forum has a specific section dedicated to software bugs: https://community.harrypotterwizardsunite.com/en/categories/report-a-bug

• TheSnowWhite5TheSnowWhite5 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #302 May, 2020, 05:58 am.

I’ve had the exact same issue for months on my iPhone 8!

• AscalonBelmontAscalonBelmont Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #406 May, 2020, 02:17 pm.

I am also having this issue for months now. I want to change my picture but I cannot xD

• MurphySquirrelMurphySquirrel Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #509 June, 2020, 03:30 pm.

I've also been having this problem on my iPhone 8. It's been going on for months too. I hate the fact that i can't make the little red notification dot go away! -.-'

• Bet0909Bet0909 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #619 October, 2021, 06:42 am.

Will this ever get fixed? I have had this problem for a few years. I am on an iPhone 12 mini now. I was using an iPhone 7. I would love to have that red dot on my profile go away.