When the foundables disappear.. 😭😓

patronusloner3patronusloner3 Posts: 47 ✭✭
in New Players #1 latest comment 03 November, 2019, 04:07 am.

Is it bad if your spell doesn't work the 1st time,then the foundable is whisked away by confoundable magic? Cause that has happened to me a couple times when I do a spell the 1st or 2nd time,it disappears? And I'm not gonna lie,I get a mini panic attack 😂😭😭😭😭😭

Comments

• CaeleonCaeleon Posts: 260 ✭✭✭
    #204 July, 2019, 12:34 pm.

It's frustrating but it's how the game works.

• BiffyBrimstoneBiffyBrimstone Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #405 July, 2019, 09:02 pm.

It makes me sweary too 😂

• drh4kordrh4kor Posts: 24 ✭✭
    #606 July, 2019, 06:36 pm.

I lose a little part of my soul when a foundable departs on me as I have failed to release and return it upon first cast! 🤣

Agreed, it is sad when it departs after spending so much Spell Enengy! (SE) 🧙‍♂️

• CytopeAchenCytopeAchen Posts: 354 ✭✭✭✭
    #928 July, 2019, 09:33 pm.

😆 😆 😆

As you level higher they get progressively easier and increase your likliehood to capture them or at least its supposed to! Certain levels adjust the general catchability bar so you'll begin seeing them steadily turn green.

• AcumenAcumen Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019 #1029 July, 2019, 07:43 pm.

Like @Overflow4487 I get an attitude when it's a foundable I dont need. "Fine, I don't even like you anyway! I was just saving you to be nice!" It's frustrating when you've made it rain potion on a high, severe, or emergency foundable and they still bail on you. I've had the most trouble with the Foe Lense, which seems like an odd one to be so difficult, 🤷‍♂️. I try to laugh it off when this happens, but being out in the hot weather can make me a little cranky sometimes, and I'll use my spicy words. 😉

• TheRealHP55TheRealHP55 Posts: 73 ✭✭
    #1129 July, 2019, 08:18 pm.

Just saw my first Professor Mcgonagall and she departed after first cast with a dawdle and a potent extimulo active... needless to say I'm a bit frustrated lol but it keeps me wanting more 😁

• Overflow4487Overflow4487 Posts: 390 ✭✭✭✭
    #1229 July, 2019, 11:15 pm.

I have to admit...the ones that leave is like that dangling carrot. If I always got what I wanted...I’d probably be bored and would have moved on to something else. So I may continue to say impolite words at my phone...but I love it! 😂

• FauximaFauxima Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #1330 July, 2019, 03:50 am.

Where can I find fairy wings?! I’m ready to make new potions!! I’m bored of the select few that can be made. :<

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1430 July, 2019, 04:41 am.

What potion requires fairy wings??

• Overflow4487Overflow4487 Posts: 390 ✭✭✭✭
    #1630 July, 2019, 11:38 am.

@Fauxima Is the fairy wings for a SOS quest? Try catching foundables that have the pixies as the confoundable (like the vanishing bookcase, crystal ball, etc.) and you will get the fairy wings when you complete that foundable for defeating the pixie confoundables.

• ZookiTabookiZookiTabooki Posts: 637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1730 July, 2019, 02:12 pm.

@Osprey1 ROFL! My neighbours thought I won the lottery yesterday when I finally returned Fawkes, on my 6th attempt!! Managing emotion is as much of a challenge as playing the game itself.

• AlphapeteAlphapete Posts: 1
    #1830 October, 2019, 11:05 am.

I get very frustrated that it is almost impossible to get the high or severe foundables even with potions. And great casting. What is the point if you keep getting the same found ankles and you never get to return any other ones. I give it another week then I’m quitting the game. It’s pointless.

• GinnungagapGinnungagap Posts: 447 ✭✭✭✭
    #1930 October, 2019, 02:18 pm.

@Alphapete high threat foundables are easier caught as you raise your wizard level. Around level 30, all foundables are caught rather easily if using a Potent Extimulo.

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #2003 November, 2019, 04:07 am.

bitter taste left in the mouth whenni popped a Tonic for Trace Detection, and 2 of the first 3 traces called (Dark Arts hag and Magizoology occamy eggs) disintegrate on the first spellcast.