Ministry ID Bug- Wizarding Achievement & Titles appearing over my selection

0xWaspx00xWaspx0 Posts: 2
in Archive #1 latest comment 16 June, 2020, 01:10 pm.

The stamps I chose to be displayed on my Ministry ID Wizarding Achievements are being overridden every time I load my ID. I select the 5 I want then when I go back into my ID there are the same three stamps added on top of my 5 and being displayed first. Same with titles, the same two titles are being displayed in top of my selected three.

There is no excitement in getting stamps and titles as I’m not even able to display the ones o want to. The circled stamps and titles are the ones that keep appearing over what I want displayed it’s always the same ones (photos loaded out of order)

0 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• LucoireLucoire Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #217 February, 2020, 01:53 pm.

Welcome to the community, @0xWaspx0, and thank you for your bug-report.

Could you provide us with the details to your report:

• What type of phone do you use?
    • Android or iOS, and which version?
    • Which App-version do you use, 2.9.0 or 2.10.0?
    • Did you use the "Download All Assets" option in th settings?
  • FiwynFiwyn Posts: 1
    #326 May, 2020, 11:03 pm.

Was there any solution to this? I have the same bug and it is driving me nuts!

I use an iPhone with latest iOS and most up to date app 2.13.1 and I have no assets to download.

• dae83dae83 Posts: 1
    edited June 16 #416 June, 2020, 01:10 pm.

I have the same issue with the badges/achievements (but not the titles, those are fine) - iPhone XS Max - latest iOS - regularly download all assets - always keep app up to date - been experiencing it for the last 6 months at least.