what are new 2.10 update’s daily treasure rewards ??

kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
in Tips & Tricks #1 latest comment 14 February, 2020, 06:35 pm.

if anyone here has already re-logged in, after the 2.10 update, and re-set the daily treasure assignments, it sure would be nice to see a screenshot of what such new daily treasures look like.

reason: the upcoming daily treasure rewards under the existing schedule/calendar are actually pretty good for the next two weeks are pretty good (gold, red books, and silver keys), so it might be better to hold off from re-setting the daily treasure rewards unless the new rewards are that much better (which we would like to preview, if available)

Comments

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #214 February, 2020, 10:22 am.

the existing daily treasures ^

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #314 February, 2020, 11:43 am.

Stand by for comment in moderation...

• ZookiTabookiZookiTabooki Posts: 637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #414 February, 2020, 12:01 pm.

I'm running 2.10 yet my daily treasure is just like yours. I'm hoping the new treasures will follow suit as, like you said, the next two weeks will provide the best daily treasures available. I'm curious though, is it possible to reset daily treasures? I'm sitting here with assets to download this morning... should I chance it? hmm.

• AcumenAcumen Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #514 February, 2020, 01:34 pm.

I don’t see a difference after updating either. Perhaps next month. Players have been reporting that the Daily Treasure notification hasn’t been popping up automagically upon launching the game on a new day, which I have also noticed occasionally. I figured that’s what they were talking about in the update notes, but the wording is a little vague, so... I don’t know. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #614 February, 2020, 02:07 pm.

@kiheikid if I understand the update notes correctly, it seems that the “mystery boxes” which you get once a week are “refreshed.” So when I look at my daily rewards screen, I see exactly what you see on 2.10.0.

Now I’m curious, and I’ll say it again...

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #714 February, 2020, 06:35 pm.

ah, i see ... “refresh of mystery Daily Login reward” MIGHT refer to the mystery box, but why would we have to log in on a DAILY basis since there are only 4 mystery boxes a month in daily treasures ??? what happens if we just stay logged in?

oh @hpwulola , could you clarify the meaning for us please?