Avatar stuck in a T-Pose. Unable to tap items on the map and can't expand it.

Comments

• TomNextTomNext Posts: 3
    #15216 May, 2020, 07:25 am.

Dear HPWUBLUE,

I have the same problem as Morgana77, and it started for me earlier this week.

Cannot press or move the game map at all, only open menus, so I cannot face traces, pick up objects or enter buildings in the map. Also not possible to enter wizarding challenges, as when I open the Fortress screen I cannot enter a room or scroll down. The rest of the menus seem to work properly.

I am level 31, playing on a Samsung S7, with the latest WU update.

I hope you can fix this =)

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 816 mod
    #15316 May, 2020, 12:48 pm.

Hi @TomNext! Force-close the app and try again. Let me know if it persists!

#15416 May, 2020, 01:51 pm.

Hoooooray, thanks for the fix ^^ Now I can participate in the community day after all! :D

edited May 16 #15516 May, 2020, 02:02 pm.

However, even though I can play, the fragment count in the registry section is non-existent. No numbers (i.e. 10/12), only the images. So I have to search for glowing images to know if they should be pressed or not. Better than not being able to play, but I hope this will be fixed too ^^

Edit: Never mind, just the settings that changed after the force-stop ^^ Works now!

• gre4andregre4andre Posts: 1
    edited May 16 #15616 May, 2020, 03:06 pm.

Hello same freezing problem here. gre4andre

Cannot do anything for almost 2 days

It's very frustrating.

Please fix it

@HPWUROBERT

I almost lost the community day

• ChebJerbDibChebJerbDib Posts: 2
    #15717 May, 2020, 01:48 pm.

@HPWUblue - I've been in this state too. Can you help with my account?

Additional observation - I can reactivate the map by going to friends, then clicking top left icon to return to map, but it locks up again as soon as I engage with a foundable. I cannot change profession - message "Cannot modify Profession during Wizarding Challenges."

#15818 May, 2020, 05:51 pm.

Thanks for the follow-up @TomNext!

@gre4andre @ChebJerbDib welcome to the Community! I've attempted a fix on your accounts. Please force-close the app and try again. Let me know if it persists!

• ChebJerbDibChebJerbDib Posts: 2
    #15918 May, 2020, 07:36 pm.

@HPWUblue - it's back to normal. Thanks so much!

• ZanyLunaZanyLuna Posts: 1
    #16019 May, 2020, 01:32 pm.

Hi. I'm having the same problem. When I try to open the game I'm stuck in a fortress and when I close it the game is frozen.

• MadvarzMadvarz Posts: 1
    #16119 May, 2020, 02:06 pm.

I'm having this problem too. @HPWUblue can you please fix my account as well?

#16219 May, 2020, 02:44 pm.

Hi @ZanyLuna @Madvarz! I've attempted a fix on your accounts. Force-close the app and try again, and let me know how it goes.

• SybiloneSybilone Posts: 0
    #16319 May, 2020, 06:33 pm.

Everytime i try to enter the fortress, do traces or pick up things something from the map an error occures. I already tried to reinstall the app. The New event just started and i cant do anything. What should i do?

#16419 May, 2020, 07:59 pm.

Thanks for reaching out, @Sybilone I've merged your post with a related thread, and attempted a fix on your account. Force-close the app and try interacting in the game now. Let me know if the issue persists.

• jammelynnjammelynn Posts: 2
    #16520 May, 2020, 03:32 am.

I am experiencing the following issue (see attached). When I load my game I am taken directly to a fortress, I receive an error and close out of the fortress to a blue screen with a glitchy character.

This error started several days ago when I was playing in a fortress (I believe the Hogwarts fortress) I received an error and had to force quit the game.

I have tried reinstalling the app, restarting my phone, toggling my wifi/gps/data, resetting my app permissions. I was not able to download the latest assets and since I re-download the game today, I do not have an update in the Play store.

I am using a Samsung Galazy S10+ with android 10 and all updates applied to the OS.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

#16620 May, 2020, 07:22 pm.

@jammelynn I've applied a fix on your account. Force-close the app and try again. Let me know how it goes!

• jammelynnjammelynn Posts: 2
    #16720 May, 2020, 08:11 pm.

@HPWUblue that worked. Thanks!

• faerierhonafaerierhona Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #16827 May, 2020, 09:55 am.

The app crashed trying to get into a Fortress battle this morning. Now I am completely unable to play the game as the only option I have is to restart and it does this endlessly.

Please fix? I can't report in app as it won't let me get that far

Things I have done

Restarted phone

Cleared cache

uninstalled app

reinstalled app

nothing works

#16927 May, 2020, 05:34 pm.

Thanks for reporting this in the Community @faerierhona! I've added a fix to your account. Please force-close the app and try again. Let me know if the issue persist.

You can also reach us via Twitter (NianticHelp) or contact us over the web using this form. Cheers!

• BizzyLizzy123BizzyLizzy123 Posts: 0
    #17028 May, 2020, 05:12 am.

Have tried logging in & back out but still keep getting error message. Have tried deleting account on my iPad it still works in my android mobile however I did have to download an update. I have checked to see if I have to update on my iPad but no I seem to be on the correct version. Have tried changing internet from home internet to my hotspot on my Android then logging out & back in this still isn’t doing anything. Please help!

#17128 May, 2020, 04:28 pm.

Welcome to the Community @BizzyLizzy123! I've attempted a fix on your account. Could you force-close the app and give it another shot? Let me know how it goes!

• Nightwing23Nightwing23 Posts: 1
    #17229 May, 2020, 11:14 pm.

Hi! I'm having the same problem. I got stuck in a Fortress and now all my app shows is a blank map and a glitchy wizard. I've done everything I can think of; please help!

• rjm0218rjm0218 Posts: 2
    #17330 May, 2020, 02:16 am.

Starting today, whenever I enter the Knight Bus I can no longer navigate in the game. The chamber menu comes up and I can't select any chamber or the exit button or any additional buttons at the top. I am forced to close the app and restart. Everything else seems to work fine.

• TraianCTTraianCT Posts: 0
    #17431 May, 2020, 07:08 am.

My character just sits there with his arms open (like a T letter). I cannot click on foundables, ingredients, inns or greenhouses and cannot rotate the screen.

I can click on the buttons and open/send gifts, brew potions, update settings, etc.

I can also take the knight buss up until the point where i need to select my chamber, when I cannot simply scroll or tap on a chamber.

I cleared cache, data and reinstalled and downloaded all assets, but nothing works

#17501 June, 2020, 09:17 am.

@Nightwing23 @rjm0218 please force-close the app and try again. Let me know how it goes!

#17601 June, 2020, 10:07 am.

Hi @TraianCT, I've merged your post with a related thread. Could you please force-close the app and try again?

• CodysmomCodysmom Posts: 3
    edited June 4 #17704 June, 2020, 03:12 am.

I cannot click on foundables as well...it started when I exited from a fortress battle. The next time I tried to access a fortress it said I was already engaged in a battle. After that I cannot click on any foundable or ingredient or spell energy.

#17804 June, 2020, 06:16 am.

Hi @Codysmom, I've applied a fix on your account. Could you force-close the app and try again?

• CodysmomCodysmom Posts: 3
    #17904 June, 2020, 01:37 pm.

Thank you, it’s working again!

• SilentAmazingSilentAmazing Posts: 2
    #18005 June, 2020, 02:39 am.

Obigo code name cannot click on foundables or get on bus. Avatar arms are straight out to side. I’m reporting for the player since he is unable to report.

• SilentAmazingSilentAmazing Posts: 2
    #18105 June, 2020, 03:25 am.