Avatar stuck in a T-Pose. Unable to tap items on the map and can't expand it.

Comments

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 946 admin
    #6201 May, 2020, 05:27 pm.

@Dracarys910 This should be fixed now on your account, please confirm here! Thanks 😁

PS: I deleted the other thread but thank you @Lucoire for tagging me and helping this player out!

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 816 mod
    #6301 May, 2020, 08:10 pm.

@Cariassus and @PauloStella could you please try to enter the Fortress now?

• PleonazamPleonazam Posts: 4
    #6401 May, 2020, 11:23 pm.

Hi! :) I have the same problem, too. For past couple of months, I was not able to play the fortress. The game freezes every time i try to choose a grade (chamber/tower...), and I have to restart it. I've tried everything to fix it, but nothing helped. :( I hope I'm not on the wrong thread. Thank you!

• CariassusCariassus Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #6502 May, 2020, 07:32 pm.

Brilliant I can access again. Thanks

• PenelopePeriwinPenelopePeriwin Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #6603 May, 2020, 03:55 am.

Game loads as usual, Foundables and ingredients appear on the map, but nothing I tap on responds. I cannot pick up ingredients or open the foundables. I can tap the suitcase button, and everything there works as usual, and the Friends button works. The Knights Bus button works, but once at the Fortress, I cannot enter any of the chambers or even close the screen. I have to close the game and reload it.

#6703 May, 2020, 08:11 pm.

Uninstall and reinstall has not fixed the problem. I noticed that the avatar stands with her arms extended all the time, and as I walk around, she doesn't walk on the map, she sorta glides.

#6804 May, 2020, 12:14 pm.

I downloaded the game onto my iPad to see if the problem was with my phone. Main screen was still unresponsive.

• KJGloomzKJGloomz Posts: 62 ✭✭
    #6904 May, 2020, 12:56 pm.

Sometimes, the same problem happening with me. The main screen goes unresponsive or you may say black for a minute or 2 with SOS logo.

#7004 May, 2020, 01:16 pm.

I have delated and reinstalled the app, and I still have the same problem.

#7104 May, 2020, 05:21 pm.

@Cariassus thanks for the follow-up! I can see that you recently unlocked a profession node too. Could you confirm if you're able to change the Profession now?

#7204 May, 2020, 07:31 pm.

Hi @PenelopePeriwin I've attempted a fix on your account. Could you open the app now and see if the issue persists? Thanks!

edited May 4 #7304 May, 2020, 07:58 pm.

Hi @Pleonazam Could you try to access it now? If the issue persists, please elaborate your concerns along with a screenshot/ recording, if possible. Thanks!

Post edited by HPWUblue on
  • PleonazamPleonazam Posts: 4
    #7404 May, 2020, 10:24 pm.

Hi! I can access the fortress now, thank you so much for your help!😃 (I had to sign out/sign in first, but it works now)

• AlymorelAlymorel Posts: 2
    #7506 May, 2020, 07:07 am.

Hi! I think I have a similar issue. Every time I try to enter a chamber, the game freezes, it becomes completely unresponsive and I need to restart it. I tried several things without success (deleting data and cache, logout/login). I'd really like to try the Fortress at Hogwarts Castle.

#7606 May, 2020, 02:18 pm.

Welcome to the Community, @Alymorel! By looking at your account, I can confirm that you're able to take part in the Wizarding Challenge now, and have participated in a few recently. Please let me know if you're referring to a different Harry Potter: Wizards Unite account, and I'll look into it for you. Cheers!

• AlymorelAlymorel Posts: 2
    #7706 May, 2020, 07:35 pm.

Thank you, @HPWUblue! I found out the issue was only with the training chamber. I left the app in background for several minutes and when I came back, the training chamber was open. Regular chambers just have a 30 sec delay, but I read this is a known issue that just requires a little patience. :)

#7806 May, 2020, 07:58 pm.

Thanks for the follow-up and your patience @Alymorel!

• Morgana77Morgana77 Posts: 0 ✭✭
    #7907 May, 2020, 04:44 am.

I can’t find the report. I am a level 45 or 46. My game suddenly won’t play as of about 4 this afternoon. I can’t pick up spells, initiate a battle. I re downloaded the game 3 times and am still having the problem. Can someone please assist me. I have spent hours and some funds playing this game.

• 301380301380 Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #8007 May, 2020, 06:12 am.

For some reason right after I finished a wizard challenge today, the game became completely unresponsive on the main gameplay screen. I can still select menu items but I can’t rotate the map or select anything on the map. I’m any of the menus that require scrolling I am unable to scroll. Reinstalled game on iPhone, didn’t help. Installed game on iPad, same issues.

#8107 May, 2020, 07:02 am.

It appears that this issue is specific to my account, let someone else log in on my phone - no problems. I log back in, still doesn't work.

#8207 May, 2020, 08:58 am.

After a bit of seeing what I can and can't do, I finally came across this. Seems like the game thinks I am in a challenge chamber and that is why I have been locked out of the map for the last 8 hours. I wish support was a little easier to reach for silly stuff like this which the player has no control over.

#8307 May, 2020, 09:04 am.

I seem to be stuck in a chamber for eternity as well. Totally locked out of the map and most everything else. Would be nice to play again here... but support isn't exactly easy to reach for anything.

• samocxsamocx Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #8407 May, 2020, 02:41 pm.

I am having the same issue - username samocx

I got "stuck" in a fortress chamber I guess yesterday and today the game loads but I can't click any foundables or pan the screen out / rotate the screen.

#8507 May, 2020, 04:05 pm.

Thanks for flagging this @301380! I've attempted a fix on your account. Force-close the app, clear its cache, and launch it again. Let me know how it goes!

edited May 7 #8607 May, 2020, 05:04 pm.

Hi @Morgana77, welcome tot he Community! You can navigate to the Report a Bug section from the Questions & Feedback category. I've moved your post to the Report a Bug section for you!

I am a level 45 or 46.

Could you please verify your account level? If you're referring to a different account, please share the Code Name. Also, do you see any error message or anything unusual on the Map (white screen/ Magical Me in a T-Pose)? If possible, share a screenshot. I'll look into this for you!

• MiniFluffMiniFluff Posts: 1
    #8707 May, 2020, 08:22 pm.

Also having the same issue - username MiniFluff

I got "stuck" after trying to enter fortress battle on the Night Bus yesterday about 3pm. From this forum and others, I've tried repeatedly re-joining, and occasionally get in to what I guess is the same fortress (the only one that allows me

to choose a fortress level), and I get the message "you are already in a Chamber". From there, I can only ****

the game and restart, but after restart I am still unable to pick up fundables or enter any fortress. Have tried same account on different phones (stuck)

and different account on same phone (not stuck).

iPhone 5 SE, also re set the phone and reinstalled the game. please help!

• AlaskaLAlaskaL Posts: 5
    #8807 May, 2020, 11:49 pm.

I am also stuck ion fortress mode. Can you apply the fix to my account too? And how do I clear the cache?

• TraumadogTraumadog Posts: 2
    edited May 8 #8908 May, 2020, 01:02 pm.

This morning, noted I could not interact with anything on the map - traces, fortresses, greenhouses, ingredients - nothing.

My avatar has his arms out and isn't animated. In addition, I can't rotate or zoom the map either.

I can get into my profile, vault, etc. The Knight bus brings me to the fortress page, but I can't enter a room.

After attempting to change my profession, I get a "Cannot modify Profession during Wizarding Challenges"

This bug apparently affects me on both Android and iOS.

• TraumadogTraumadog Posts: 2
    edited May 8 #9008 May, 2020, 02:25 pm.

So... With a little trial and error, I can interact with objects by going into the vault, registry, profession or portkey pages (but not the potions page), then tapping the map icon.

Weirdly enough, if I restart the app, these messages pop up when I use the map icon:

The "Do not enter dangerous areas ..." message only opened this way, and doesn't trigger on a fresh opening of the game like before.

And this method only works once each time I do it. After interacting with a trace, it reverts to not being able to interact anymore. I also still can't interact with the Knight Bus fortress or any local ones.

Post edited by Traumadog on
    #9108 May, 2020, 05:02 pm.

Hi @Traumadog, thanks for flagging! I've merged your post with a related thread for visibility, and applied a fix on your account. Please restart the app (close from background), and try again. Let me know how it goes!