Avatar stuck in a T-Pose. Unable to tap items on the map and can't expand it.

191011121315»

Comments

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 915 mod
    #42222 September, 2020, 09:30 pm.

@TheTrueTelly I've attempted a fix on your account. Restart the app and try again. Let me know how it goes!

• TheTrueTellyTheTrueTelly Posts: 2
    #42322 September, 2020, 11:31 pm.

Yup, that worked. Thank you very much.

• AlizabethyAlizabethy Posts: 2
    #42423 September, 2020, 08:19 pm.

for several weeks I have been locked out of the knight bus and Fortresses. I have an iphone XR and thought it was an IOS issue that would be fixed with 2.15 update, but no difference. Cannot trace any spells without pressing the field charms button first. Screen freezes when I get onto the knight bus and I have been unable to complete any wizarding challenges.When trying to do any SOS training lessons I get the error message 'cannot modify Profession during Wizarding Challenges'

#42523 September, 2020, 08:26 pm.

@Alizabethy I attempted a fix on your account. Try restarting the app and let me know how it goes.

• AlizabethyAlizabethy Posts: 2
    #42623 September, 2020, 09:28 pm.

Thank you so much for your quick response - its worked and I can now do everything! Can't wait to get back on the knight bus.

• 40wattmoon40wattmoon Posts: 2
    #42702 October, 2020, 01:37 pm.

I am having the same problem, since last night. Tried signing out, closing the app, deleting and reinstalling the app...nothing works. Can’t do wizarding challenges, can’t do SOS lessons (says cannot modify profession during wizarding challenges”. Avatar is stuck in t-pose. Can’t do foundables or collect ingredients unless I press field charms button first.

• AlaCadaverAlaCadaver Posts: 3
    edited October 2 #42802 October, 2020, 02:24 pm.

Having this issue since last night. Avatar is stuck in T-pose, cannot interact with the map at all. If I go to the knight bus I’m stuck as I cannot interact there. Can maybe pick up one item or click on one foundable if I go to Diagon alley and then click the return to map function. Then it freezes up again. I have tried reinstalling the app, signing in on my iPad, but it does not work. The game has been rendered unplayable.

Post edited by AlaCadaver on
  • Hotness1Hotness1 Posts: 2
    #42902 October, 2020, 04:22 pm.

hello @HPWUblue, please help me as I cannot play for 3 weeks now

When I open my game I automatically get sent into a fortress. The whole thing is blank and the only intractable button is the x at the bottom. When I press the x, the game goes to map but my avatar is stuck in t pose and I have no buttons, or gui, nor interactaction with anything on the screen.

Troubleshooting:

1. Clear cache and data from app

2. Restart phone and app

3. Delete game and reinstall fresh from Play store

4. Log in with a different device (android still)

Current phone: Samsung A51

Second phone for test: samsung galaxy s8

Press x only

#43002 October, 2020, 08:29 pm.

@HPWUblue , in addition to the previously listed problems, I cannot use the trace charm. The lack of knight bus means that I will not be able to complete this weekend’s tasks.

• ChiroptenaChiroptena Posts: 1
    #43102 October, 2020, 09:04 pm.

I am having the same T-pose, unable to pick up things problems others have mentioned.

• GrangerDngerYXEGrangerDngerYXE Posts: 1
    edited October 3 #43203 October, 2020, 02:30 pm.

@HPWUblue I am having the same issue; where my avatar stands in a t position and I cannot click foundables on the map. Please fix this bug on my account.

Post edited by GrangerDngerYXE on
  • ElohinElohin Posts: 1
    edited October 3 #43303 October, 2020, 07:31 pm.

Hello @HPWUblue ,

I've the same problems as described in this feed. For several weeks I have been locked out of the knight bus and Fortresses. I can't trace any spells without pressing the field charms button first. Screen freezes when I get onto the knight bus. When trying to do any SOS training lessons I get the error message 'cannot modify Profession during Wizarding Challenges'.

Thanks for help.

Elohin, 8509 2231 1938

• seriousbluejseriousbluej Posts: 1
    #43404 October, 2020, 09:22 am.

Help. I can't play because it doesn't respond. T-pose/ arms out pose.

#43505 October, 2020, 12:25 pm.

@40wattmoon @AlaCadaver @Hotness1 @AlaCadaver @Chiroptena @GrangerDngerYXE @Elohin @seriousbluej Thanks for trying the troubleshoot. I've attempted a fix on your accounts. Please restart the app and try again. Let me know if it persists!

#43605 October, 2020, 02:13 pm.

@HPWUblue it worked thank you!

• Hotness1Hotness1 Posts: 2
    #43705 October, 2020, 06:58 pm.

hello @HPWUblue, thank you i am able to play again!

• 40wattmoon40wattmoon Posts: 2
    #43806 October, 2020, 12:32 am.

@HPWUblue Thank you, that worked for me as well! I missed out on the wizarding weekend though :(

• CliorigamiCliorigami Posts: 2
    #43908 October, 2020, 10:23 pm.

Hi.

I have the same problem

#44009 October, 2020, 04:44 am.

Hey @Cliorigami I've attempted a fix on your account. Please try again and let me know if the issue persist!

• CliorigamiCliorigami Posts: 2
    #44109 October, 2020, 12:56 pm.

@HPWUblue Hi.

Thanks.

Problem solved.

• LovelyUnicorn87LovelyUnicorn87 Posts: 2
    #44216 October, 2020, 10:42 pm.

My avatar is stuck in ‘t’ pose. And I can’t collect any ingredients off the map. I can’t go to any of the medallions on the map, there is no response when I touch the icons for the events on the map. There is no response when I try to touch anything on the map. I can go to the suitcase and the friends but nothing else. When I hit the Knight bus it says I am in a chamber. I can’t go into a fortress outside of the Knight bus. The avatar doesn’t move as I move she just kind of glides. I have logged out of my account and logged back in, I have force restarted, I have deleted the app and re- downloaded it, downloaded all assets, updated my phone and I have a brand new phone. I am really enjoying this game my mom and I play it’s one of our mother daughter things. So I really would love to be able to fix this and play it again! Thank you so very much for your help!

• LycindelleLycindelle Posts: 434 ✭✭✭
    #44317 October, 2020, 03:27 pm.

@HPWUTeam @HPWUblue Please help!

#44419 October, 2020, 08:42 am.

@Lycindelle Thank you!

@LovelyUnicorn87 Hi, I've merged your thread with a related discussion and attempted a fix on your account. Could you please try again and let me know how it goes?

• LovelyUnicorn87LovelyUnicorn87 Posts: 2
    #44521 October, 2020, 06:02 am.

@Lycindelle thank you so much for tagging the moderators!! And helping me out.

@HPWUblue Thank you so very much for your help and fixing my game! It fixed it! Thank you thank you thank you! It’s so nice to have it back!! Truly thank you so much!!!

• Masia0Masia0 Posts: 2
    #44605 November, 2020, 09:18 pm.

Hi, i have the same issue. My avatar is either stuck in "t" pose or is drifting around the map, I can go into the menus but nothing appears on the map.

#44706 November, 2020, 06:24 am.

Welcome to the community @Masia0! I have applied a fix to your account. Please try again and let me know how it goes.

• Masia0Masia0 Posts: 2
    #44806 November, 2020, 01:54 pm.

@HPWUblue hi, thank you I can play again!