Traces are telling me they're incomplete and giving me a "spell incomplete" error repeatedly

twilightdebtwilightdeb Posts: 4 ✭✭
in Archive #1 latest comment 04 July, 2020, 10:16 am.

I try to trace the spell (most often it's incendio, but it happens on all spells), and I get about halfway and it stops and says "incomplete." And I'll have to trace it 10 or more times before it will complete and cast the spell. I just got a new phone the other day, so I don't know if that's an issue, but I can't imagine why it would be. I know for a fact my finger isn't "bouncing" or "skipping" it's a brand new phone and the screen is clean and smooth. I do have a glass screen protector on it

Moto z4

Android 9

Game version 2.9.0

Tagged:
1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• HPWUrobertHPWUrobert Posts: 473 admin
    #212 February, 2020, 05:38 am.

thanks for the report @twilightdeb. does this happen on every trace or does this occur intermittently while playing no matter the trace? can you also share a video?

• Dirk949Dirk949 Posts: 3
    #319 June, 2020, 11:44 am.

I too have a brand new moto z4 and takes 10 or more "incomplete spell" swipes to complete any spell. Took screen protector off but did not really improve anything. All other touch input is perfect

#427 June, 2020, 12:06 pm.

Incomplete spell on new moto4. Burning thru spell energy with incomplete casts

#527 June, 2020, 12:06 pm.

• LaChatteNoireLaChatteNoire Posts: 3
    #602 July, 2020, 05:01 pm.

Happens to me ALL THE TIME. I can't tell you how much energy this bug has wasted. So aggravating that I stopped playing for 3 months. I have a Samsung note 10+ 5g. I'm also on revel 34, so I definitely know how to draw traces. I'm not spending a penny on this game until this bug is fixed.

• LaChatteNoireLaChatteNoire Posts: 3
    edited July 2 #702 July, 2020, 05:07 pm.

This game has become almost intolerable with all the bugs, but this one is the worst. Why would I play a game that costs me money because of its bugs? No way. Fix it!!!

No screen protector, no cracked glass, and I absolutely know how to execute Masterful Traces almost every try. My finger is not skipping or slipping.

• dstalinpt07dstalinpt07 Posts: 9
    #804 July, 2020, 10:16 am.

Hi Remy,

In achieviement, they had stop distinct spell cast at 12/20. What happened????