I like it when the inns matches the locations.

Dock01Dock01 Posts: 45 ✭✭
in Other In-Game Events #1 latest comment 10 March, 2020, 03:57 am.

But not all the time so this one was special for me!

Comments

• AcumenAcumen Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #210 February, 2020, 06:42 pm.

What a lovely spot, @Dock01. And you’re right, it’s a perfect match with the inn. Judging by the look of that cake, First Love sounds like an appropriate name. I have yet to meet a sweet confection I didn’t love. 😊

• LeFayeofAlbionLeFayeofAlbion Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    #310 February, 2020, 08:31 pm.

That cake looks delishhhh! I want one! Also, wow! So many inns and greenhouses!

• LeFayeofAlbionLeFayeofAlbion Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    #410 February, 2020, 08:33 pm.

Irrelevant, but phone are you using? That is some quality photo of the cake!

• MajikumMajikum Posts: 37 ✭✭
    #508 March, 2020, 05:28 pm.

That AR photo is fantastic

• Dock01Dock01 Posts: 45 ✭✭
    #609 March, 2020, 03:56 pm.

@ACUMEN,@LEFAYEOFALBION ,@MAJIKUM

THANK YOU EVERYONE !!!!! :) I REALLY LOVE THE RESPONSE !!!!IT REALLY MAKES THE GAME FUNNER !!!! playing with people (i never meet anyone in irl playing WU) But the community in here are really helping me feel like it!!!!!!

It is a lovely spot !!! XD its a small cake shop on a mall!!! I am using iphone 8 Thank you!!! Altho i dont know why iphone 8 on WU doesnt work when it comes to animated potrait.... i cant use it ! it will get stuck and i have to forcefully exit the app! and no potrait has been saved ...

Sorry for the extremely late reply.....

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #710 March, 2020, 12:56 am.

@Dock01 wow. That bakery looks wonderful. Reminds me of our favorite bakery in Germany.

Your pictures are always so creative. I completely agree i love geeking out when the game matches up with something in the real world.

• KeybounceKeybounce Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    #810 March, 2020, 03:57 am.

And this is why the game is inherently unfair! You get all those inns and greenhouses, you can probably sit still, and fight in the fortress, and refill with energy without moving, and you've got everything you need with easy access. Meanwhile, other people live with almost nothing.

("sarcasm" is not the right word. No, this is not a serious complaint. This is based on research that the best way to change people's opinion is to take a more extreme view than them. This is actually an argument ultimately in favor of letting people take "virtual travel tours" / portkeys to other locations, and applies to all of Niantic's programs).