Crazy In Love Event Details

2»

Comments

• TwinGypsyTwinGypsy Posts: 77 ✭✭✭
    edited February 13 #3313 February, 2020, 02:37 pm.

@ClairabusGryff excuse the photo, it won't let me delete it. No you don't sound whiny. It can be frustrating when things are hyped up & then the let down crashes on you. I completely get it. I've only encountered the bald Azkaban escapee (I giggle when he jumps & throws his curse) it's almost childlike it cracks me up. Anyway, I have had the 3 headed dog, but @MrSciGuy what's the 3rd oddity you have 14/15? I have NOT encountered that one yet? Maybe I'm just overlooking? Mine is listed as 0/15. Bummed.

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 449 mod
    edited February 13 #3413 February, 2020, 02:45 pm.

Hi @TwinGypsy I took care of the screenshot for you. Cheers!

Post edited by HPWUblue on
    #3513 February, 2020, 03:46 pm.

@HPWUblue thank you! I finally figured out how to delete it. It was still showing up in post a comment. Blame it on my middle aged, technologically challenged naivety. Thank you for your kindness!!!

#3613 February, 2020, 03:58 pm.

@Stormdriver @ChrissyD1 I'm 41 & I'm in the same boat. My husband won't play haha, & here in Boothbay Harbor, Maine it's freezing, so I drive/park/drive/park when it's negative outside & park & play in my car. I searched friend codes, @Stormdriver I sent you a request, @ChrissyD1 I didn't see your code, but here's mine if you're interested.

My Friend Code is: 8185 2974 3301. I play every day & I send mostly runestones as gifts if that helps any. So happy to know I'm not the "only" grown up. 🥳🎈🎉🤪 Yaaaaay!!!

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 810 admin
    #3713 February, 2020, 06:57 pm.

The event is coming to a close! Hope you all enjoyed and ranked up your Oddities family level!

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #3813 February, 2020, 09:54 pm.

@TwinGypsy The one you’re referring to is the death eater. Unfortunately it wasn’t part of this mini event, so I couldn’t prestige the page.

edited February 14 #3914 February, 2020, 01:57 am.

@MrSciGuy Oh oh oh. Gotcha. Thank you for clarifying. Figure if I don't ask, I'll never know. Still learning the in's & out's. Wanted to ask while I was thinking about it.... So do all the dragons only come out during certain brilliant events or community days? I saw in the past news letter that 2 breeds/species (forgive my naivety) would have sightings in both America's, Greenland or something & the other 2 in Asia, Europe and such. I'm too lazy to go look at their names & my brain isn't working at the moment. Random thought

• ZookiTabookiZookiTabooki Posts: 637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #4014 February, 2020, 02:16 am.

Hi @TwinGypsy , If I may jump in here... The only time I have seen a Dragon outside of a specific event is when the weather shows a Dragon; and even then they're extremely rare.

#4115 February, 2020, 03:24 am.

@ZookiTabooki hahaha, I forgot about the weather ones!!! 🤣

• Greendragon9Greendragon9 Posts: 22 ✭✭
    #4221 February, 2020, 05:48 pm.

Hey - for those of us missing Death Eaters to Prestige this board - I came across 17 of them this morning! Woohoo!!!

#4321 February, 2020, 07:15 pm.

@Greendragon9 what?! Where?

#4421 February, 2020, 10:52 pm.

Never mind, I just got one in my backyard!! Woohoo! They’re back!

#4521 February, 2020, 11:33 pm.

I was pleasantly surprised to find Deatheaters on the map today. They came out to play after all... trying to save my tonics for Sunday's Community Day but now I want to prestige Oddities V to silver! What to do, what to do??

#4624 February, 2020, 06:29 pm.

I am seeing the Death Eaters each morning now. The same time span as the Doxies and Leprechauns - dawn and dusk. Perhaps they'll continue through the end of the second week of the event? That would be fantastic! I've also seen several Peruvian Vipertooths.

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #4724 February, 2020, 07:08 pm.

@TwinGypsy dragons are extremely rare, but will come out to play on clear sunny days. (clear according to the in app weather symbol). Happy hunting!

#4824 February, 2020, 08:47 pm.

@Greendragon9 I noticed the same thing. I wasn't sure how long they (DE) were going to last and hit it hard the first 24 hours. Earlier this afternoon I encountered a three-headed dog. It now appears like they may become part of the regular oddity landscape. 🤞

• xxxlindyxxxlindy Posts: 71 ✭✭✭
    #4904 March, 2020, 01:24 am.

We call the escaped prisoner Baldymort.

#5009 March, 2020, 03:33 pm.

I've seen Baldymort (love that name!) and Fluffy several times over the last couple of weeks. They aren't common, but they do pop up now and then.