We're aware of an issue where some players are unable to access the app. If you're experiencing this issue, please write into support. Web Contact Form
Celebrate Harry Potter Book Night and the Triwizard Tournament - Page 3 — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Celebrate Harry Potter Book Night and the Triwizard Tournament

13»

Comments

• Dewin99Dewin99 Posts: 740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #6207 February, 2020, 07:22 pm.

@HPWULola It’s a big thank you from me! Great event again!

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 922 admin
    #6307 February, 2020, 07:26 pm.

@Dewin99 😁

PS: Details for the Crazy in Love event are being announced now...!

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #6407 February, 2020, 07:37 pm.

@HPWULola how did you get a custom wand? Ahh the perks! Great picture of that Vipertooth!

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 922 admin
    #6507 February, 2020, 07:46 pm.

@Bormacska The wand chooses the wizard!

Well, in this case the wand will match what you have chosen. Mine is Hazel Wood with a Unicorn Hair Core. Flexibility is 'Solid.'

You will always see it at the bottom of the screen when casting. I happened to get a really good screenshot! 😁

PS: You can change your wand by visiting your Ministry ID!

• ClairabusGryffClairabusGryff Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #6607 February, 2020, 08:41 pm.

I was able to prestige the page twice so I met my personal goals! Thank you for yet another terrific event HPWU team!!

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #6707 February, 2020, 08:52 pm.

@HPWULola really? Mine is maple, but my want looks green! I've never seen them look different for others, but then again, maybe I wasn't looking. Now I'll have to check hubby's when he's fighting something!

• ClairabusGryffClairabusGryff Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #6807 February, 2020, 10:14 pm.

@HPWULola you just gave me an idea...if the wand chooses the wizard perhaps after we have been playing a while maybe we can pay real money to visit Olivander’s wand shop and have a wand choose us? No clue how to make it happen on the coding side but it’s an idea. I would pay for that!!

#6907 February, 2020, 10:43 pm.

@HPWULola mine is dark as is reflected by my wood choice (elder) but it was more the knob at the base that I was referring to. I'll see if lengthening my wand shows more of it. Thanks!

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #7007 February, 2020, 10:52 pm.

@ClairabusGryff when we were in Orlando at Universal, we went into Ollivander’s in Diagon Alley. With a bunch of kids, my wife gets picked to do the wand selection ceremony! Haha it was so much fun! I filmed the whole thing!

#7108 February, 2020, 01:11 am.

Also, I ran across this yesterday...

🧙‍♀️🧙‍♂️✨