Completing a fortress

CassasauresrexCassasauresrex Posts: 32 ✭✭
edited January 18 in Wizarding Challenges + Professions #1 latest comment 10 June, 2020, 01:22 am.

some Background: I don’t know anyone irl that plays the game, except my husband who only played in the beginning to help with Friends specific tasks, and quickly lost interest in the game. And I have never encountered another player at any fortress. so I solo. I’m a lvl13 auror and lvl42 wizard.

anyways, a few weeks ago I finally completed all the levels in the fortress and I was kind of expecting something, anything, to happen. Like a character conversation pop up or perhaps information about the “wanted” posters pages in the challenge registry. But there was nothing!

has anyone else had a different experience?

Comments

• AcumenAcumen Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #218 January, 2020, 09:41 pm.

I feel your pain, @Cassasauresrex. There are several achievements in the game that feel much more anticlimactic than I was expecting, like completing gold pages in the registry.

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 105 ✭✭
    #310 June, 2020, 01:22 am.

True. And getting to level 15 in Auror lessons only to discover it’s a brick wall until the Wizarding gods decide to grace us with more lessons and the realm beyond Dark V.

Hey Cassasaurusrex, I’ve fought with you in a couple fortresses-good game!