Darkest of Times Brilliant Event Details

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 875 admin
edited January 22 in Brilliant Events #1 latest comment 22 January, 2020, 09:44 pm.

Hey everyone! We have details about the Darkest of Times Brilliant Event Part 1 to share.

There will be six new Foundables on the Great Hall Registry Page.

Here is where you can find them:

• Brilliant Encounters: Brilliant Dumbledore and Brilliant Fawkes
  • Wizarding Challenges with Brilliant Runestones: Professor Burbage
  • Quest Rewards: Glass Jug of Pumpkin Juice and Post Owl
  • Portkey Rewards: Professor Trewlaney

As a special bonus, Barrufio's Brain Elixirs will last for 1 hour during this Brilliant Week!

Start clearing your Portkey vault to pick up Brilliant 3km Portmanteaus. These Portkeys will have a new environment, let's see who the first person is to unlock one and reveal it!

There will be a Bonus Assignments that follow the main tasks, best of luck! Remember to pick up your complimentary store pack from Diagon Alley 🎁

Post edited by hpwulola on
Tagged:

Comments

• StimpysFitzStimpysFitz Posts: 24 ✭✭
    #221 January, 2020, 11:37 pm.

I have used 3 ruin stones for this event and have yet to receive a single Charity Burbage fragment and my husband who did the challenges with me received one for each and has placed image. Is anyone else experiencing this? Regardless it’s a fun date night!

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #321 January, 2020, 11:50 pm.

Make sure you are using the right runestones from this event. All brilliant runestones will only pertain to the individual event (Calamity, stronger united, frosty, etc.). Also you don't always get a family foundable drop with every fortress challenge. The last event took me almost 20 tries to get the five bits that I needed. So don't lose hope, just keep trying! Best of luck!

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #422 January, 2020, 12:49 am.

@StimpysFitz - you are not alone. da missus and i went hunting for burbage fragments. it took me 4 tries (at sponsored fortress Tower-2) to get my 3 Burbage fragments, but it took her 8 tries in all, consisting of 7 tries (at sponsored fortress Ruins-4, Tower-2, and Tower-3) to get her first 2 Burbage fragments (both at Tower-2) and then an 8th try (at non-sponsored fortress Tower-3) to get her 3rd and final Burbage fragment. we had to go hunting for more Brilliant traces so she could rank up and get another brilliant runestone, which she used at the second fortress.

so, @StimpysFitz , maybe try a different fortress if that first one ate your first 3 brilliant runestones without returning any Burbage fragments.

• PamdmPamdm Posts: 46 ✭✭
    #522 January, 2020, 07:18 pm.

@hpwulola Brilliant Fawkes and Dumbledore are not oddities. Wouldn't mind if they were though. :)

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 875 admin
    #622 January, 2020, 09:44 pm.

@Pamdm Good catch 😂I think I had Werewolves on my mind!