Show potions on map - all of them

AthamusAthamus Posts: 4 ✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 18 January, 2020, 02:41 am.

Can you please show ALL the active potions on the map?

I keep on forgetting when I have a dwadle or ivigoration potion going. Of course, when I have left overs from a previous engagement, I don't want to waste it on a farting pickle head.

So, at this point I keep on walking out of an engagement with a low foundable, when I realize I still have a potent extimilo going.

A icon on the map would therefor be very helpful for the game flow.

Comments

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 50 ✭✭
    #214 January, 2020, 03:02 pm.

The best is, if you have potent exstimulo left why don't going for high foundables for XP this is good for fast leveling.

• AcumenAcumen Posts: 918 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #314 January, 2020, 03:09 pm.

I think that is exactly the point @Athamus is trying to make, @Yohanes12. With potent exstimulo still in effect, it's natural that a player would only want to go after severe or emergency level threats. However, since the potion bottle isn't displayed on the map like Barrufio's or Trace Detection Tonic, it's easy to forget the potion is still active until you actually engage a lower level threat.

• AuroraKadavraAuroraKadavra Posts: 903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #415 January, 2020, 03:49 am.

This would be really useful cos I'm always forgetting when I have a strong orceven potent left over, or im having to remember the count so i dont go for a lower level threat.

It's easily forgotton when you approach an area straight after with lots of spawns (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! Lol).

'Farting pickle head!' 😂😂😂😂 ROFL

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #518 January, 2020, 02:41 am.

@Athamus pickle head!!!!! Thank you I've been laughing at that for days.

Love your idea about having all active potions on the map.