Show potions on map - all of them

AthamusAthamus Posts: 4 ✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 28 February, 2020, 10:53 pm.

Can you please show ALL the active potions on the map?

I keep on forgetting when I have a dwadle or ivigoration potion going. Of course, when I have left overs from a previous engagement, I don't want to waste it on a farting pickle head.

So, at this point I keep on walking out of an engagement with a low foundable, when I realize I still have a potent extimilo going.

A icon on the map would therefor be very helpful for the game flow.

Comments

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 115 ✭✭
    #214 January, 2020, 03:02 pm.

The best is, if you have potent exstimulo left why don't going for high foundables for XP this is good for fast leveling.

• AuroraKadavraAuroraKadavra Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #415 January, 2020, 03:49 am.

This would be really useful cos I'm always forgetting when I have a strong orceven potent left over, or im having to remember the count so i dont go for a lower level threat.

It's easily forgotton when you approach an area straight after with lots of spawns (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! Lol).

'Farting pickle head!' 😂😂😂😂 ROFL

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #518 January, 2020, 02:41 am.

@Athamus pickle head!!!!! Thank you I've been laughing at that for days.

Love your idea about having all active potions on the map.

• ClairabusGryffClairabusGryff Posts: 871 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #618 January, 2020, 04:20 pm.

My new phrase today is officially farting pickle head! I love it. Thank you for making my day!

My kiddo and I watched the Witcher on Netflix last weekend which was awesome and they used a word that I can’t type but it rhymes with spit and put “ling “ at the end of it and for some reason I laugh every time I hear it? Now say it out loud and see how hard you laugh. That’s my daughters new nickname when she upsets me which is often because she is 16...

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #728 February, 2020, 10:00 pm.

Let’s bring this one back to the forefront for a minute.

For the rest of the brilliant event my potent has been giving me 6 casts instead of the usual 5. Great! So I used one last night before bed to catch a severe and had a few casts left with it. Went to bed, woke up, etc. I forgot all about the few remaining casts of potent left, and wasted it on a few lower level foundables.

My fault? Absolutely. I should’ve seen when I clicked into that trace that the potent was still active. Could it have easily been avoided? You bet.

Baruffios and TTD are shown on the map with their remaining time. Can we please also have any left-over potion show on the map with remaining casts? This little quality of life improvement can go a long way.

Please and thank you.

• KeybounceKeybounce Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    #828 February, 2020, 10:53 pm.

Good luck. I was told by others that I need to constantly go to the vault screen to check ingredient levels, it's not fair for me to request that ingredient levels be shown when visiting a greenhouse, or using the potions page to trim out unwanted ingredients to make room.