New SOS assignments

OwlxOwlx Posts: 881 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 12 in SOS Assignments #1 latest comment 09 February, 2020, 02:34 am.

Hello all

I miss SOS assignments.

Yes I know about the 3 battles with 3 teammates. Please let's not go there here Please )

What positive and creative suggestions would you like to see for new SOS assignments

This one has been stumping me for a while. Who know maybe we'll see cool creative ideas.

I should have posted this here instead. Hope the forum doesn't take this a spam. There is no way for us to move discussions or edit it. @hpwulola I'll pay more attention in future posts.

Comments

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #212 January, 2020, 03:32 pm.

I’d like something having to do with house elves. Where are they???

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #312 January, 2020, 03:45 pm.

@MrSciGuy that's the subject for the other discussion I haven't started yet.

You could start it and I'll shared my ideas.

• ManateeMommaManateeMomma Posts: 57 ✭✭
    #409 February, 2020, 01:35 am.

I'd like to see greenhouses used. Collect something (like the Yule Ball invites) from greenhouses, or to increase the yield of a harvest so many times.

I love the concept of the greenhouses, though it seems a bit underutilized. I have been planting seeds a lot to get the achievements, though I will probably stop that once the achievements are completed.

• ManateeMommaManateeMomma Posts: 57 ✭✭
    #509 February, 2020, 01:39 am.

Oh, and.....maybe I don't remember it at all.....but I think Magi have taken major hits on the difficulties of the SOS. Professors can breeze through the 10 pixies and Aurors can with the 10 death eaters....I don't recall having to deal with 10 formidible erklings/actumentilas. Give Magis an easy SOS next go around.

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 9 #609 February, 2020, 01:42 am.

@ManateeMomma love it several GH tasks would be fabulous. I think it was @OriginalCaruso that pointed out the sos tasks are a self guided tutorial. An sos may get more players involved in GH

The pop up dialogue the Minstry could send us to see Prof. Sprout.

Tasks like plant x # of seeds.

Contribute to 5 plantings

Harvest 3 different types of ingredients

Collect and send 3 ingredient gifts.

• ClairabusGryffClairabusGryff Posts: 848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #709 February, 2020, 02:34 am.

Definitely one about gifting and have it be a challenge. Like in one week send 400 gifts in one week. Then open your 10 gifts a day for 10 straight days. Or you could go the route of send 50 runestone gift then send 50 greenhouse gifts lastly send 50 spell energy gifts

And greenhouse maybe have it be our favorite GH item 🍄 so it could be to plant 10 leaping 🍄 then harvest 10 🍄 lastly continue spell energy to a growing 🍄

Then runestone route use in one day five level one TS then use in one day five level two RS and so on down to 5

And I would switch them around to the different SOS tasks and have prizes of like 3 level 5 runestones and 20 🍄🍄 something along those lines maybe.