New SOS assignments

OwlxOwlx Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 12 in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 13 January, 2020, 06:45 am.

Hello all

I miss SOS assignments.

Yes I know about the 3 battles with 3 teammates. Please let's not go there here Please )

What positive and creative suggestions would you like to see for new SOS assignments

This one has been stumping me for a while. Who know maybe we'll see cool creative ideas.

Comments

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #212 January, 2020, 07:23 am.

I'd like to see more formidable challenges outside of pixies and death eaters...

• OriginalCarusoOriginalCaruso Posts: 501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 12 #312 January, 2020, 08:48 am.

I agree with @Bormacska - level appropriate assignments

Adding SOS Assignments will make WU more accessible to those less mobile

On reflection these could be added monthly so everyone has something fresh to look forward to

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #412 January, 2020, 10:50 am.

How about collecting “buckets of slobber” from Fluffy trace encounters ?!

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #512 January, 2020, 02:22 pm.

@Bormacska definitely! SOS for X # of each formidable foes would be fun. And would help with @OriginalCaruso suggestion for monthly assignments. It also gives game developers several sets of assignments to add.

@kiheikid fantastic idea. Fun way to get Fluffy back on the map.

• LucoireLucoire Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #612 January, 2020, 02:26 pm.

Hm... I see the SOS-Assignments as some sort of "guided Tutorial". And so far it covered all features that are already in the game.

Following that logic, we're going to see new assignments as soon as new features of the type that entitle such guided tutorial are introduced.

• OriginalCarusoOriginalCaruso Posts: 501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #713 January, 2020, 06:45 am.

@Lucoire - If the SOS Assignments are guided to trials then why is the expectation set that more will be forthcoming? Unless the message is a teaser for future game enhancement where tutorials may be needed

Personally I think this is an area of the game which is very easy to configure but has been de-prioritised to focus around fortnightly events and possibly bug fixes / support. I have no information to go in just that it is what I would do if resources are tight - and I think they are