Unlock Special Prices for Cursed Child Tickets with your Ministry ID!

HPWUKrystalHPWUKrystal Posts: 11 admin
in Announcements #1 latest comment 17 January, 2020, 08:13 pm.

We're excited to share specially priced Cursed Child tickets are now exclusively available for Harry Potter: Wizards Unite players at select theatre locations until January 31st!

Tickets start from $50 for the award-winning stage production, at the New York's Lyric Theatre and San Francisco Curran Theatre, for Harry Potter: Wizards Unite players. Simply head to the Box Office on 43rd Street (NYC) or 445 Geary Street (SF) and show your in-game Ministry ID to unlock and purchase these tickets!

In addition, Cursed Child tickets are also starting from £42.50 at the Palace Theatre London for Harry Potter: Wizards Unite players. Walk over to the Box Office on Shaftesbury Avenue and show your in-game Ministry ID to unlock and purchase these tickets.

Offer subject to availability. Valid on Sunday - Friday performances through January 31st. Maximum 4 tickets per Ministry ID.

Tagged:

Comments

• ImaginatioImaginatio Posts: 436 ✭✭✭✭
    #208 January, 2020, 10:53 pm.

The cursed child is awesome. I’ve already watched it, so I’m unlikely to do so again, but it’s definitely a great watch for any Potterheads considering it 😊

• Magpie31Magpie31 Posts: 243 ✭✭✭
    #309 January, 2020, 01:46 am.

This is fantastic! Unfortunately, I won't be anywhere near either country this month, but what a wonderful offer for those who are. I would love to see more offers and links between Wizarding World products.

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 293 ✭✭✭
    #411 January, 2020, 05:42 pm.

Going in May to see it, can’t wait!!!

• Jangirl4lifeJangirl4life Posts: 1
    #517 January, 2020, 05:38 am.

Is it $50 for just one part or is is just $50 for both parts all together? I know each ticket represents one part each which is why I am asking.

• ClamchowderClamchowder Posts: 1
    edited January 17 #617 January, 2020, 02:37 pm.

It’s $50 per part for Orchestra seats that are normally $149.50 + fees per part.

I watched Part 1 last night and will see Part 2 tonight using these discounted tickets. Thank you, Niantic and Wizards Unite, for the awesome experience!

• SpelletteSpellette Posts: 2
    #717 January, 2020, 08:13 pm.

Do you have to go to the show by 1/31, or do you just have to purchase the tickets by 1/31? Trying to plan how best to take advantage of this!