Frosty Foundable Event

RavenclawswingRavenclawswing Posts: 2
in Brilliant Events #1 latest comment 15 January, 2020, 08:57 am.

Hi All,

The app and website stated there's supposed to be an event on from 7th-14th Jan, but it is not showing on my app, is anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks!!

Comments

• OriginalCarusoOriginalCaruso Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #208 January, 2020, 06:52 pm.

It’s not an event as per most previous events ie there is no list of achievements and rewards

• MicksterMickster Posts: 7 ✭✭
    #308 January, 2020, 07:34 pm.

Check your SOS Newsletter.

It will be under 'Frosty Foundables".

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #408 January, 2020, 09:05 pm.

This "event" is similar to some of the ones held in the past, or similar to CDs. It is an increase in certain foundables to help us prestiges our pages on foundables we don't see as often. No items to check off a to-do list, no prizes to be had, just a boost in allowing us to knock off some of the harder to find images. Good luck and have fun! 😊

• SUPRMUMSUPRMUM Posts: 38 ✭✭
    #513 January, 2020, 08:05 pm.

Is anyone else finding the catch rate during this event to be much lower even on low-medium foundables ? I’m going through spell energy like crazy.

• HKR84HKR84 Posts: 32 ✭✭
    #615 January, 2020, 08:57 am.

@SUPRMUM22 yep it’s killing me the rate I went through energy.

on a separate note did anyone else find it difficult to prestige the pages? I’ve needed 1 more puffskein and quidditch stand since last wed and despite hours at fortresses over the weekend I only managed to get the last 2 yesterday 40 minutes before the end of the event. This is so frustrating.