Toadstool from Greenhouse

HOOTowl09HOOTowl09 Posts: 23 ✭✭
in Potions #1 latest comment 15 January, 2020, 03:41 am.

Tonight, after I plucked my pot at a greenhouse, I was met with a wondrous surprise. In addition to spell energy and a gift, I GOT TWO LEAPING TOADSTOOLS!! I rushed to my inventory to check because I knew I only had one which is why I planted some at a different greenhouse a few hours prior. Lo and behold, my inventory was now at 3! That's right, I got it as the ingredient from the greenhouse pot, not yield that someone had grown, and not wild toadstool from the ground. This is the first time this happened. I'm wondering if they are changing up the greenhouse ingredients. Not sure when this started, and of course I was so stunned I didn't get a picture of it. Has anyone else experienced this so I know I'm not going crazy?

Comments

• AcumenAcumen Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #203 January, 2020, 02:20 am.

You’ll get them from greenhouses occasionally, but they are quite rare. A lucky find, indeed. Cheers!

• Magpie31Magpie31 Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #303 January, 2020, 04:17 am.

I got a couple of toadstools earlier this week as well. Glad to know it isn't just me!

• NursePoppyNursePoppy Posts: 72 ✭✭✭
    #403 January, 2020, 05:48 am.

I was astonished to get one as a greenhouse drop a few weeks ago!

• LeFayeofAlbionLeFayeofAlbion Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    #504 January, 2020, 08:07 pm.

Lucky you! They do happen, but they tend to be rare.

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #611 January, 2020, 05:07 pm.

Wow I didn’t even know this was possible. There’s hope for us yet!

• ClairabusGryffClairabusGryff Posts: 871 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #711 January, 2020, 06:20 pm.

I have never seen this happen but am hoping and praying to Merlin that I shall receive them from a greenhouse drop one day!!

• ImaginatioImaginatio Posts: 715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 14 #814 January, 2020, 09:55 pm.

I got them a couple weeks back and was pleasantly surprised too. Good reason to make sure there’s space in your inventory whenever a greenhouse is visited.

Good luck to all greenhouse visitors. I hope they continue to reward toadstools to all wizards 🧙‍♀️

• AuroraKadavraAuroraKadavra Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #915 January, 2020, 03:41 am.

Ive had them a few times but they are sooo rare. I always do a double-take when i get them and like you say @HOOTowl09 I then rush to my inventory to check i hadn't been seeing things!! 😂

Congrats on the find, ive not had any for a couple of weeks now & iv run out & keep forgetting to plant them!! Doh!!