Game Update: 2.8.0 Release Notes
- We will be adding an in-game newsletter to keep everyone up-to-date on events, game tips, and more! (🎉🎉🎉)
- We have added a new Portkey option in the Settings menu that allows players to pan around Portkey environments without using their device’s gyroscope to move.
- Players will now be able to grow Baneberry and Angel’s Trumpet Ingredients in Greenhouses! Additionally, Baneberry and Angel’s Trumpet seeds have also been added to the Map.
- 4 new House themed pajamas are now available in your Ministry Portrait ID!
- We have improved Dawdle Draught so that when used, it will always prevent a Foundable from fleeing!
- Fixed an issue where players may still see badges (red dots) on Achievements even if they had scrolled through the Achievements list
- Fixed an issue with Diagon Alley where the notification “You need more Gold,” appears before a player can view the bundle’s info
- Fixed an issue with the “Complete 3 Wizarding Challenges with 3 Teammates” task not giving progress even if a player has completed the requirements
- Fixed some stability issues when sending Gifts
- Fixed an issue where a player gets stuck if they tap the info button multiple times when Adding Friends
- Fixed an issue with the Portkey Use Now button becoming unresponsive when Camera Permissions have not been given
- Fixed a visual issue with Keys sometimes not showing in the keylock of a Portmanteau
- Fixed an issue with the Master Notes UI disappearing if a player taps into Diagon Alley from the Master Notes screen
- Fixed an issue with players sometimes not seeing their own Dark Detectors they placed at an Inn
- Fixed an issue with the rewards screen displaying an incorrect amount of Wizard XP
- Fixed an issue with the Traces for George Weasley, Fred Weasley, Angelina Johnson, and Parvati Patil not having the same Threat Levels in the Registry as shown in their Encounter
- Fixed an issue with long load times after selecting a Chamber
- Fixed an issue with Codename changes reverting back after returning to the Map
- Various connection and visual bug fixes
- Foundables that are not from Encounters can sometimes have a high Seen number, even if they are not Seen in Encounters
- Foundables in Photo Mode may flip around when a player taps on the Foundable to reposition
- Occamy Eggs have the incorrect threat level when you enter the Encounter
- Players may receive an error when they attempt to collect a brewed Potion
- When collecting new Portmanteaus, the amount on the badge from a player's suitcase is incorrect compared to the actual amount of new portmanteaus.
- Aurors Only: Defeating a Foe in a Wizarding Challenge with Bat-Bogey Hex does not count towards Wizarding Challenge Achievements
- Some players may receive an error message when attempting to enter a Wizarding Challenge
- Players may notice that the number of players at a Chamber may not update immediately when other players join the same Chamber
- Players may not receive the Level Up rewards screen if they Level Up after a Wizarding Challenge
- Android Only: Players may not see an in-app message after going into the game from a push notification