2019 Reflection

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 511 admin
in Announcements #1 latest comment 19 December, 2019, 03:47 am.

As we count down the days until 2020, we wanted to recap the exciting things that we have been working on over the last year in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite and preview what’s to come.

• We know that getting answers as quickly as possible is important, so we’ve expanded the in-app support experience to make it easier to get in touch with our team about more topics, allowing you to get answers without having to leave the game.
  • Transparency is super important to us, and while we can’t share everything, we’re working on revising our strategy for communicating known issues and are excited to show you what we’ve been working on in 2020.
  • Speaking of transparency, we’ve introduced the three-strike policy from Pokémon GO into Harry Potter: Wizards Unite and have been working on a number of improvements to how we communicate policy violations and enforcement.
  • Building connections and sharing tips and strategies are super important, that’s why we introduced the Community forums for Harry Potter: Wizards Unite. In the 6 months since they’ve been active, almost 20,000 players have joined the Community!

Finally, we want you to know that we appreciate our community of players so much and we’re delighted to be here to support you. We’re excited to continue to provide you with support in 2020 and beyond!

Tagged:

Comments

• ReyOfHopeReyOfHope Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #217 December, 2019, 01:13 am.

Really looking forward to 2020 too! Excited for new lessons and new foundables! Have really loved playing the game this year!

• Plan9Plan9 Posts: 28 ✭✭
    #317 December, 2019, 02:32 am.

I've really enjoyed this game, even with some frustrating foundables (looking at you flying memos!). Keep up the good work HPWU team!

• NursePoppyNursePoppy Posts: 62 ✭✭
    #417 December, 2019, 02:59 am.

This game has brought me much joy,  and new friends all over the world and right in my own neighborhood.

Thank you for all your good work!

I'm raising a glass of butterbeer to a great 2020!

• AquaSaiRoseAquaSaiRose Posts: 120 ✭✭✭
    #517 December, 2019, 03:13 am.

I am trully glad to have have HPWU. Its the best game ever. Cant wait for all the exciting things you have planned for 2020. I am looking forward to the next Fan Festival in 2020. I really can wait to attend.

I have really enjoyed reading your updates @hpwulola, they have been informative and very helpful. A big round of applause 👏to you and the staff . ❤️

• scy1234scy1234 Posts: 11 ✭✭
    #617 December, 2019, 03:56 pm.

Talking about the three strike policy, has the xiaomi issue been fully resolved and strikes revoked? I have been waiting for official communication for months. Appreciate if you could share any info about the progress.

• AuroraKadavraAuroraKadavra Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #719 December, 2019, 03:47 am.

This game & this forum have become such a huge part of my life now!! Through the year as things have been tough, being able to escape into the world of Wizards Unite with it's gorgeous graphics and all the events and challenges the team provides each month is just amazing!! Hats off to them for constantly working so hard to provide us with new & exciting adventures each month!!

The friends I have made through the forum have become as real friends who I care about & we support each other through the day and love to celebrate our rare finds and share our woes of things departing!! Lol.

With our shared passion for all things Potter & the enthusiasm for reaching the goals set in the game, i think we all have found this a fun and wonderful distraction from the real world, the game & forum have become a place where things such as catching McGonagall REALLY matter and seeing a swooping evil is the highlight of our day!!

It's a reflection of the success in the design & thought that's gone into the creation of HPWU that we all come here to share stories, and to report bugs fervently as we momentarily panic when things go wrong! A community that shares a passion for the game and supports each other with tips, info and just pure empathy at times.

I love that we are all on the same page when it comes to the excitement of new features & challenges & the frustration if things go wrong for a time. The team listen to feedback without fail and act upon it, which has resulted in such amazing gameplay in such a short time from being released.

Just absolutely love EVERYTHING about HPWU ❤ 🙌 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐