Runestone-exchange

AeusAeus Posts: 1 ✭✭
in Gifts #1 latest comment 15 February, 2020, 07:36 am.

Hello! Looking to exchange runestone gifts. I have a plethora of inns and greenhouses nearby, so what I really need are runestones. I will of course only send runestone-gifts in return. :)

Friend code: 6065 1448 8392

Comments

• Rand0mHouseElfRand0mHouseElf Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited December 2019 #212 December, 2019, 01:11 pm.

Friend request sent :)

• CountessMoCountessMo Posts: 3
    #318 December, 2019, 11:41 am.

Do you still need friends to exchange runestones? Or did your request find you enough already? TYIA.

• Magpie31Magpie31 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #418 December, 2019, 11:43 am.

I wonder if @kiheikid would be a good friend for you? He is rural and has a fortress nearby but not many inns. He would probably appreciate spell energy (or runestones) and be able to send you runestones.

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019 #518 December, 2019, 12:03 pm.

@Magpie31 - i have good friends (maybe too many and too good) but i myself probably am not as good a friend to others. the sheer number of friends on my list (currently at 75) prevent me from opening any specific friend’s gifts very often due to the daily limits, and the gifts i can give out usually are not of great quality due to both the relative scarcity of POIs where i am located and the relative infrequency that i go into town 45 minutes away (a few times a week, if i am lucky, instead of daily) where there are more POIs. the bulk of the giftboxes i collect from POIs are spell energy and ingredients, and that is because we have only limited opportunity and time to go grrrrinding at fortresses and thereby collect runestone giftboxes for giving out. that said, if folks want to send me (or my wife) giftboxes that we cannot promise we will always open promptly or decently reciprocate, i might be good enough.

most of my giftboxes have pretty decent postcards, though (excluding the corporate sponsored fortress postcards)

my local fortress, by the way, has unreliable cell service. i only resort to that one to fulfill my daily assignment task but not for grrrrinding.

• MightybeagleMightybeagle Posts: 25 ✭✭
    #618 December, 2019, 06:50 pm.

I have an essential runestone gift with your name on it. Request sent.

• ClairabusGryffClairabusGryff Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #718 December, 2019, 07:00 pm.

@Aeus I just sent you a friend request as I am always looking for people to exchange runestones with too. I play around 10-15 challenges a day so am always looking for people to send those gifts to. :):)

#819 December, 2019, 09:08 am.

@ClairabusGryff

I have some runestone gifts, too, and no one who particularly needs them. Could I add you as a friend, if you have any spots? I haven't heard back from the OP.

#919 December, 2019, 03:39 pm.

I have one spot left, so am happy to add you as I haven't heard from OP either @CountessMo - 9808 0516 7107

I prioritize on runestones as to me that is the most important item right now as I am a Magizoologist and I need around 208 red spell books. I have some 40 green spell books and 2000 scrolls so I grind 5 or so days a week at fortress's and get about 6 red spell books a week if I am lucky so at 6 reds a week it will take me around 34 weeks to get 208 books. Not taking into account the events of course. And I am hoping/assuming in 2020 more lesson plans will be rolled out as the achievement is to complete 400 lessons for a Magizoo so more must be coming.

What do you prefer as gifts Countessmo? I get around 30-50 gifts a day so I send out lots! 🤗

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1019 December, 2019, 04:15 pm.

@ClairabusGryff so knock a few of those red books out with the three tomorrow and three from the bonus assignment and another five with the 12 tasks of Christmas!

#1119 December, 2019, 05:20 pm.

@Bormacska - I didn't add them up yet, that whole adding chickens before they hatch thing so thank you! That is 11 closer to my number and knocks off like 2 weeks so woo ****!!

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1219 December, 2019, 05:33 pm.

@ClairabusGryff I got really excited when I saw tomorrow's prize was red books, I have 214 or so to go and haven't been able to get to fortress much with holidays upon us and injuries to deal with. So those eleven plus what's in my bank knock out another lesson on my skill tree!

#1320 December, 2019, 09:05 am.

Thanks for the code! My preferred gift is energy because I'm always running low on that. I'll be happy to send you any runestones I get, since no one else has requested them.

• NeedSpellEnrgy2NeedSpellEnrgy2 Posts: 4
    #1422 December, 2019, 04:34 am.

Need spell gifts. Stuck at couch fortress and no inns around. Kate the grate and subdude0ne

• CAPSLOCK2020CAPSLOCK2020 Posts: 1
    #1515 February, 2020, 07:36 am.

Also looking for friends to only exchange runestone gifts and extravagant energy gifts with. I will of course do the same.

Friend code:

8528 7587 7502