December Events Announcement and Calendar

2»

Comments

• JulieJubzJulieJubz Posts: 631 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #3212 December, 2019, 06:48 pm.

@HPWULola these all sound so incredible. I’m so excited for everything that’s still to come! And I know up there you said that there will be more news on the 12 tasks of Christmas from social media. But I was wondering if we could at least know how long it will last?

I’m leaving for a cruise that day but I didn’t want to miss the event. And it says that it’s limited time ... 👀😰

• ClairabusGryffClairabusGryff Posts: 589 ✭✭✭✭
    #3312 December, 2019, 10:09 pm.

@JulieJubz I am thinking it will be 12 days of Christmas so it starts on Friday, December 20 meaning it would go through Wednesday, January 1. But I don't know for sure. 12 days of the new and improved gifts would certainly be AWESOME!!! Hopefully you can play while on your cruise. 🎅🤶

• xxxlindyxxxlindy Posts: 22 ✭✭
    #3415 December, 2019, 06:54 am.

Why did Niantic schedule both Pokemon Go and Wizards Unite special events at the same time?

I had to choose between family members to play one event, since I play both.

Please make 3 hour events on separate days, or separate times. We love both games.

• xxxlindyxxxlindy Posts: 22 ✭✭
    #3515 December, 2019, 06:54 am.

• SheganerSheganer Posts: 33 ✭✭
    #3615 December, 2019, 08:14 am.

Community day was GREAT!!!!! I completed the entire event, lvled up my page....lvled up myself to lvl 41!... completed "open 500 portkeys"... I especially like the 3 brown books that we received after completing the community day event! Thank you for those! It takes a while to earn every new set of 2 brown books...oh boy...so, thank you...

Cant wait until Tuesday to start on part two of this months event!

Really would like to see if we could open more then 10 presents from our friends... lots of people wait for days for me to open their presents....they cant send me a new one until I open the 1st one they have sent to me....at the moment I have 113 friends on my list of friends and I simply not able to open more then 10.... please, make gift exchange between friends unlimited... thank you in advance!

#3715 December, 2019, 08:20 am.

Thank you for the schedule of the events for this month of December... busy month! Love it!

Silly question...

Will we have anything special for the New Year celebration?!?

🎉🎉🎉🎄🎁📆...

Would be really cool if we did...or for the 1st of January 2020!

Chao for now

#3815 December, 2019, 08:38 am.

In regards to 12 days of X-mas...

I believe it says 12 TASKS not days of X-mas....I do not believe it will go on for 12 days...

Time will show, I guess... still, I believe they are tasks...sort of like we have 12 tasks: 4 parts of 3 tasks in each for each weekly event...you have 7 days to complete 12 tasks ...

Whichever way....I believe we will have fun time completing them...I hope weather will cooperate with us

Chao for now

• Ian22Ian22 Posts: 1
    #3916 December, 2019, 04:43 pm.

Interesante, cuándo comienza?

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 753 ✭✭✭✭
    #4018 December, 2019, 01:54 am.

@kiheikid waiting for you to put up your spoiler alert topic, so I can post orange wizards 12 tasks of Christmas. Although, fazes just mentioned they are changing one of the tasks... So it might be a little premature to post the image yet...

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭✭
    #4118 December, 2019, 03:26 am.

@Bormacska - i got nuttin’ as of now, so please be my guest and start a thread for 12 Tasks of Xmas if you have something already 👍🏼

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 753 ✭✭✭✭
    #4218 December, 2019, 03:34 am.

Fair enough, although it seems odd. Like I am trying to take over your job or something 😅

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019 #4318 December, 2019, 04:37 am.

@Bormacska - KOKUA. it’s all about the sharing, not the credit. as long as the info gets to where it needs to go, in timely fashion and accurately, that is all that counts. (don’t even get me started on so-called WU-tuber guides who (i) get their info out late, and/or (ii) give out wrong information — names withheld to not give them more publicity than they deserve)

even the guide authors and WU-tubers get at least 99% of their stuff from @HPWUFazes ... so we are just helping her get the info from the wholesalers to the retailers to the end-customers (us!)

just think - if we were able to get in-app direct notices or messages, @HPWUFazes could give us the basic info a few days ahead of the event and cut out the middlemen / middlewomen !! bye-bye subscribers, bye-byevmerch, bye-bye patreon, just bye-bye!

on that note, no one should think i am endorsing or supporting anyone whose guides or vids i link in posts on this forum ... except orangewizard whose infographics frankly are DA BOMB