Can’t harvest what I have planted

hermioneeowynphermioneeowynp Posts: 8 ✭✭
in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 05 January, 2020, 10:58 am.

I have pretty much given up planting ingredients, because I won’t be able to harvest what I have planted in my home greenhouse even if I stick around.

0 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Thunder2kThunder2k Posts: 10 ✭✭
    #201 December, 2019, 01:25 pm.

If you provide a few more details someone might have a solution for your problem.

• hermioneeowynphermioneeowynp Posts: 8 ✭✭
    #301 December, 2019, 01:35 pm.

So I plant the seed, come back when it’s almost done, and don’t see the ingredient on the ground in the 30 mins after that.

• LucoireLucoire Posts: 493 ✭✭✭✭
    #401 December, 2019, 02:22 pm.

@hermioneeowynp Try restarting the game. There seems to be a "refresh" missing for the moment when the planted Seeds are finished - and restarting the game enforces that refresh.

• Odonata22Odonata22 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #515 December, 2019, 04:50 pm.

Definitely restart the game, but I’ve found walking around helps, too. I live close enough to a greenhouse that sometimes - only sometimes - I can enter it from my couch. BUT whenever I plant anything (like leaping toadstools), I have to walk out and collect them. Maybe one or two will show up at first (I usually maximize my harvest to get 9 at a time), but I won’t see more until I walk. It usually takes a couple of minutes for them all to show up and be collected.

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭
    #615 December, 2019, 08:01 pm.

It can take up to 30 minutes for everything to pop up. I too tend to walk around a bit or go in and out of the greenhouse a few times.

• DextraoneDextraone Posts: 7 ✭✭
    #716 December, 2019, 12:51 pm.

I've experienced the same issue with one particular greenhouse located at a water tower. Although I can walk up to a fence on one side to get within a range to access the greenhouse, the other borders around the greenhouse is fenced private property. So, if I contributed for full yield, only a portion of my ingredients can be seen and harvested. I've experienced a similar situation planting at a small historical park with several inns and greenhouses in close proximity. I eventually recovered most of those hiding amongst the traces and even just under my robes! I've had the best/guickest harvest by planting at an open area greenhouse, arriving just about 5-10 minutes early, clearing out the traces and walking to get the greenhouse not quite, but just off center of my range. I'm able to grab them all within about 5 minutes.

• hermioneeowynphermioneeowynp Posts: 8 ✭✭
    #805 January, 2020, 10:58 am.

Restarting does help, just collected my first harvest in a while! Thanks!