Game ate my runstones

AndyRozmanAndyRozman Posts: 110 ✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 01 December, 2019, 02:58 pm.

So I was playing on friday, doing little Harry hunting, and also picking all the Oddities I could find (goal was to get my 2nd runstone)...

So finally at end of day I managed to get enough to receive the 2nd runstone... So I head towards nearest Fortress (I haven't played in that one before). So I start into fortress, select my usual "soft spot" room (Tower I), select the stone, press on Start and game restarts (closes down and start again from begining)...

I was surprised, this never happened to me before... (I am not doing a lot of Fortress), so I try it again... I notice that my first stone is now gone... So I try again, and same thing happens again... On next restart I check stones and of course both are gone...

Had anybody else had similar problems? I still don't know what went wrong...

P.S. I opened ticket for it, hoping to get my stones back, and maybe they will find a hidden bug because of that...

Comments

• Magpie31Magpie31 Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #201 December, 2019, 12:23 pm.

Yeah, I lost a couple of Level 3 runestones today as well. It is irritating but I'm not bothering ticketing it. I really wish they could iron these bugs out a bit, though.

• AuroraKadavraAuroraKadavra Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #301 December, 2019, 02:28 pm.

Ive seen quite a few posts about people having similar problems when the game crashes at a fortress. They have lost their runestone & any progress mid battle etc. So annoying & frustrating!

If you post it on the 'report a bug' section they will hopefully sort it out soon. I know on updates they have said their can still be some issues with the Fortresses, but theyve fixed the button now & seem to be working on it all.

If you have a look in the report a bug section there will definitely be a thread I'm sure that matches what you encountered.

Hope its sorted soon & u dont lose any more runestones! Not fun!!

• AcumenAcumen Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #401 December, 2019, 02:58 pm.

Same. I see a thread about it under Known Issues, so hopefully they’ll identify the root cause and patch it soon.