Increased Gifting

OriginalCarusoOriginalCaruso Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭✭
in Gifts #1 latest comment 01 December, 2019, 02:16 pm.

I haven’t read all the threads on Gifting so this may have been mentioned elsewhere

How about keeping the same number of gifts ie 10 below Level 30 and grant one extra gift opening for every level above 30

Similarly, keep the same retention level of 30 but for every level above 30 grant 1 extra space

Adopting the above model gives a small perk for players who are Level 31 and above without impacting game balance and incentivises the more advanced players to engage with more friends

Thoughts?

Comments

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #201 December, 2019, 03:35 am.

@OriginalCaruso this is a nice idea as well. I’ve seen some good ones scattered throughout the forums here, and I like yours too.

I also want to be able to delete received gifts (@AuroraKadavra’s idea). Also I’d like to somehow flag to show what gift type I most am in need of so that others can see that in their list.

• AuroraKadavraAuroraKadavra Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #301 December, 2019, 02:16 pm.

@OriginalCaruso we definitely need the gifting increased! It just makes it so hard to get round them & I feel really bad leaving gifts unopened for a few days whilst i can get to them.

I've been really cheeky & asked for 20 to be implemented asap in the form of limits of up to- 2 extravagant, 3 essential, then 5 of each of the types per day- which would also mean the basic gifts get opened more often rather than us all waiting to send or receive the higher ones. Can only ask eh? Worth a shot! Lol.

@kiheikid has set up a gifting feedback thread so il pop a tag to your post in there to add to the ideas people are saying 😊