What is Purple Map reward?

VestigiousVestigious Posts: 5 ✭✭
in Brilliant Events #1 latest comment 02 December, 2019, 09:46 pm.

As we complete the Bonus Assigment from Stronger Together II, we receive a purple map with somethig yellow written. What is that?

Thank you for your help ☺️

Tagged:

Comments

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    #226 November, 2019, 12:53 am.

it is the visitors pass for getting into the Ministry of magic! Pass #62442

• VestigiousVestigious Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #326 November, 2019, 02:23 pm.

Really? But is it archived somewhere?

• MtPolluxMtPollux Posts: 163 ✭✭✭
    #426 November, 2019, 05:13 pm.

@Vestigious it's a sticker that you can apply to your profile picture.

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    #526 November, 2019, 05:15 pm.

I would have to dig through the books and movies to confirm. My guess is that it might be a movie thing, possibly either his hearing number? I can't remember how many times he "properly" visited the ministry. Usually he was breaking in or sneaking in. Wow, they had terrible security!

• AuroraKadavraAuroraKadavra Posts: 722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #727 November, 2019, 01:25 am.

@MrSciGuy ok- i need to book a flight to Orlando immediately!! That is just way too awesome to miss!! 😀

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 230 ✭✭✭
    #827 November, 2019, 01:40 am.

@AuroraKadavra yes it’s amazing!! You feel like you’re completely in the books/movies!

• ImaginatioImaginatio Posts: 402 ✭✭✭✭
    #927 November, 2019, 02:03 am.

@MrSciGuy 👀 I have missed so much. So many details that I’m finding out about now because of you all. That is awesome. Thanks for sharing the information 😃

@AuroraKadavra I wonder if they have something similar at the WB studios? I’ll be happy with just visiting there.

#1027 November, 2019, 03:29 am.

@Imaginatio my eldest daughter has been 3 times- il ask her tomorrow about it.

I really, really want to go there, ive seen lots of pics on her phone but that's not quite the same!

Would b nice to arrange a meet up perhaps & go together to the studios? It would be great to go with someone who is as geeky as me & can understand my squealing!! 😂😂

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 230 ✭✭✭
    #1127 November, 2019, 02:19 pm.

@AuroraKadavra I’m totally all in to go back!!!

#1227 November, 2019, 07:51 pm.

@MrSciGuy as soon as i can get the money together for a flight to the states I'll give u a shout & we can go- that would be awesome!

@Imaginatio we really need to get ourselves across the pond!! 😀

• ImaginatioImaginatio Posts: 402 ✭✭✭✭
    #1327 November, 2019, 11:12 pm.

@AuroraKadavra 3 times👀 Wow. My cousins have gone as well, but just once. Lol, going together would be awesome. Definitely need to go at some point though, it’s been a bucket list item for a while now. Too busy currently, but someday.

Also, I agree, we definitely need to go across the pond at some point! 😃

#1428 November, 2019, 12:23 pm.

That would be great @Imaginatio we could perhaps arrange a big trip- all on the forum from uk that would like to go to Harry potter world & could make a day/weekend of it. Our own little fan fest lol.

• AcumenAcumen Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1528 November, 2019, 03:04 pm.

I would love to visit the Wizarding World park sometime. Thought about going last Halloween, but made other plans instead. Much like @AuroraKadavra, I'd prefer to go with other nerds who won't make me feel lame for squealing at everything. 😊

#1629 November, 2019, 12:16 am.

There we have it! The motion has been seconded and thirded lol- so it is carried. Everyone pack your bags weve got a couple of trips to go on-

Harry Potter world uk & Florida shall be graced with an overexcited bunch of nerds pointing & squealing & getting told off for putting hands & faces to the glass to get a better look!! Lol 😀

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 360 ✭✭✭✭
    #1729 November, 2019, 03:48 am.

Count me in I'll buy the 1st round of butterbeer❣

• VestigiousVestigious Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #1802 December, 2019, 09:46 pm.

Hey! I want to join you too! I'm from Spain, so the travell will be a bit expensieve...but worth it!

My english is not perfect, but I can improve it there. Give me 3 butterbeer and I'll speak like a native hahaha.

@MtPollux thank you! I didn't check my profile, now I see the sticker.