Cauldron table

OwlxOwlx Posts: 644 ✭✭✭✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 24 November, 2019, 10:35 am.

@HPWULola

Hi. My phone was lagging and I noticed how big the table that holds our cauldron is. It's a very looong table 👀 big enough for 3 or 4 cauldrons.

So what are the odds we can buy/earn another cauldron or 2? Soon? Cauldrons make GREAT Christmas gifts❣

@Ditra Event cauldron be most awesome. There is certain enough room on that realllly

Lllllooooonnng table. 😝

Comments

• LeFayeofAlbionLeFayeofAlbion Posts: 500 ✭✭✭✭
    #223 November, 2019, 03:07 pm.

I swipe between the two pages often because the art is amazing (as is the art in the entire game) but this is more personal? And my concern has always been the books too close to the fire lol

• AndyRozmanAndyRozman Posts: 58 ✭✭
    #323 November, 2019, 07:20 pm.

With amount I have been brewing I would need at least 2 Cauldrons and even then I would probably borrow another one... I have almost always potions brewing in 2 cauldrons (which can get very expensive)...

Hope Niantic hears us, and sells us at least another additional cauldron...

• Burnturrek619Burnturrek619 Posts: 42 ✭✭
    #424 November, 2019, 08:50 am.

Long table lol, Addition of renting more Cauldrons would be awesome! :D

• AuroraKadavraAuroraKadavra Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #524 November, 2019, 10:35 am.

@Owlx I hadnt even noticed the table at all apart from it has a cauldron on it! 😂

Trust your eagle (owl?) Eyes to have noticed & already be thinking of ideas!

You're just awesome!! u really need to be given a job in the creative ideas dept here! Lol.

A 2nd cauldron would be awesome- they could make us save up for it with cauldron tokens perhaps from greenhouses/inns/fortress until we have enough? Include tokens in gifts sometimes etc. I know id still end up renting one, even with 2!