Game Update: 2.7.0 Release Notes
Hey everyone! We’ve updated the game to app version 2.7.0!
It’s almost Winter time in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite! We will celebrate the month of December with Hogwarts students in the Brilliant Event: Christmas Calamity! Plus, prepare for an exciting December Community Day as well as a bonus event! ❄️
- Players will be able to send and receive with their Wizards Unite friends! These gifts can contain Spell Energy, Runestones, or Ingredients! Stay tuned for more updates on this feature.
- Players can now take AR Photos with the Self-Playing Harp. It’s the perfect component to your Harry Potter themed dance parties!
- Players can link their Harry Potter: Wizards Unite account to Facebook and add Facebook friends who have also linked their accounts.
- We have added purchase confirmation popups to the following: Rental Cauldrons, Out of Spell Energy, Out of Runestones (when at a Fortress), Vault Expansion
- Android Only: Fixed an issue where players did not see a Potion added to their Queue when they start brewing from the Recipes screen.
- Fixed an issue where players were not able to re-enter a Wizarding Challenge if they are kicked out due to a connection issue.
- Fixed an issue with Download All Assets in the Settings section not giving a notification (red badge) when there are new assets to download. This will only be available to users Level 4 and up.
- Players may still see red dots on Achievements even if they have scrolled through the Achievements list.
- Foundables that are not from Encounters can sometimes have a high Seen number, even if they are not Seen in Encounters.
- Foundables in Photo Mode may flip around when a player taps on the Foundable to reposition.
- Tapping the Send Gift button more than once before the Gift is sent to a Friend will cause the game to freeze on a black screen. Restart the game to fix this issue.
- Players may still see a badge (red dot) on Portmanteaus even if they do not have Keys available to unlock them.
- Denying Camera Permissions when a Portkey is ready to use will make the Use Now button unresponsive. Make sure to allow Camera Permissions before attempting to open a Portkey.
- Players may receive an error when they attempt to collect a brewed Potion
- Players will receive a Network Error if they go to change their Code Name but cancel on the second confirmation popup