Formidable Pixie

Jennbadger0710Jennbadger0710 Posts: 3
in SOS Assignments #1 latest comment 13 November, 2019, 06:55 pm.

So.. I am a professor and have been on this task since the beginning of October... I was originally an auror, but after hearing that professors get pixies more often I changed my profession... I need 3 more pixies to fulfill my sos task achievement, but no more formidable pixies have appeared since 2 wks a go TT any suggestions?

Comments

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #213 November, 2019, 01:14 am.

This is a repeat, but here we go:

Okay, let me post a link to help. It worked for me and I am an Auror as well.

This is from all the work @AuroraKadavra did so you can thank her! 😊

Not found any in lvls 1-3 ruins.

Lvl4

L1 MG&S, L1 Back 2 Hogwarts-4runes = 5 F. Pixies!

Lvl 5

L1 B2H x 2 F.Pix

Lvl 6

L3 myst Atrtif, L2 LoH, L1 B2H, L3 LoH x 2 F.Pixies! L2 Hogwarts School x 2 F.Pix

Lvl 7

L1 B2H x 3 F.Pix, L3 Oddities , L1 potters Calamity x 2 F.Pix, L2 Dark Arts, L2 MG&S, L2 COMC, L1 MG&S

Lvl 8

L5 Dark Arts,

Lvl 10

L5 Hogwarts School

There's also this from @LeFayeofAlbionhttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfUiLC6niZ9FMnZG4b4kVwAQRJRuZ6_ZRdcIQACbXV0TyQgjQ/viewform

We have all struggled with this one... And all around Lvl 26.

You can also look at this discussion thread:

https://community.harrypotterwizardsunite.com/en/discussion/2212/formidable-pixies-and-how-to-consistently-find-them/p1

Best of luck!

• LeFayeofAlbionLeFayeofAlbion Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    #313 November, 2019, 05:53 pm.

@Bormacska got a formidable pixie in ruins 3 yesterday with a brilliant runestone.

the results are a bit skewed because we are people who finished that SOS task. Once you finish it, formidable pixies are everywhere. So it would really help if people who are yet to come across the task or are currently working their way through the task would fill out the form

• LeFayeofAlbionLeFayeofAlbion Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    #413 November, 2019, 05:55 pm.

@Jennbadger0710 imo do the highest chamber recommended to you and the one above that as much as possible

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #513 November, 2019, 06:55 pm.

@LeFayeofAlbion

The results I keep posting are from when I was actually lvl 26 and going through that SOS assignment. My guess is that as every person runs through levels and assignments they are usually in the same place.

At the time of the formidable death eater SOS, I reversed the formula (used the professor tract of sitting in ruins 5 thru tower 4) and my professor friend used the above levels and runestones. We both walked through that assignment with ease. So my feeling is there is a formula there.

I'm also noticing that as I climb levels I tend to see more of the rarer foundables that I wouldn't have been able to capture at a lower level. I don't think it is always just due to weather conditions or random, but what we can handle as we climb levels to keep us interested in the game.

I will stop posting those results if they aren't working for people.