Thank you HPWU Team!

OwlxOwlx Posts: 959 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2019 in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 02 May, 2020, 02:06 am.

I'd like to thank the HPWU team and invite my fellow witches and wizards to do them same, by commenting on something you like.

It must have been a crazy stressful several months for y'all. Not everything in life goes smoothly. Yes. there were issues with the updates.

The HPWU has done great things with the updates, bug repairs.

Huge thank you for listening to what players would like to see in game and implementing them.

I love potion carry over!

Thank you for the new LoH page soo psychiced to see Fred and George!!!!

Thank you for great restricted section book events

In October. The Bacilisk was amazing.

Lots of love, thanks, and recognition to the HPWU staff for your hard work and dedication.

❣❣❣❣❣

Comments

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #210 November, 2019, 07:27 pm.

Agreed! The updates don’t always go smoothly, but the improvements and hard work are much appreciated!

• CVRLunaCVRLuna Posts: 16 ✭✭
    #510 November, 2019, 09:02 pm.

Agreed! It can't be easy always hearing the bad and never the good. So, THANK YOU, HPWU TEAM! Thank you for your continued efforts to make this game great! 💞

• Plan9Plan9 Posts: 52 ✭✭✭
    #711 November, 2019, 09:54 pm.

Agree with the positive posts above! I've been playing since day one and have been very entertained with the app! Now I just want to get better at casting Incendio...

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #812 November, 2019, 02:10 am.

@Plan9 👍 yeah that spell burns me too😝

• MuzdravMuzdrav Posts: 28 ✭✭
    #1012 November, 2019, 04:34 pm.

It is a great feeling to see the game evolving, the creators hearing its community, to always see new, unseen things. This game rocks!

#1113 November, 2019, 03:31 am.

@HPWULola PS have we told you how much we love potion carry over!!!!❣❤

• NursePoppyNursePoppy Posts: 76 ✭✭✭
    #1213 November, 2019, 05:48 am.

I've been playing since global launch and still look forward to it every day!

Potions carrying over is sweet!

Thanks HPWU team!

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1313 November, 2019, 09:21 am.

clap clap clap ... attaboy and attagirl ... kumbaya

now please commit to not releasing updates unless they have been thoroughly and vigorously tested and fixed ... because some of these “mishaps” are more properly described in terms that would get us warning points if actually expressed here for accuracy

and thank you

• KingZogKingZog Posts: 30 ✭✭
    #1513 November, 2019, 06:57 pm.

HPWU team seem to be so much more responsive than the Pokemon Go team, gotta give them major kudos for that. It feels like there has been about as much traction on addressing the common complaints and requests in the last 3 months of HPWU as there has been in the last 3 years of POGO.

#1614 November, 2019, 02:38 am.

@HPWUTeam thank you Bonus tasks

• RavenKeitoRavenKeito Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #1918 November, 2019, 08:15 pm.

Yes!! Thank you so much for potion carrying-over update! It’s been a game-changer!!

╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

Many thanks to the hard-working and responsive team!! You rock! ٩(^‿^)۶

• SilentKevoSilentKevo Posts: 7 ✭✭
    #2219 November, 2019, 04:41 pm.

I love all the work you put into having regular events! They are definitely what keep me playing :)

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #2522 November, 2019, 10:24 pm.

Thanks for getting the "level up" fixed on the end of the trace animations! My ocd has now moved on to other things.!😂😅🤣

• ChercherPMChercherPM Posts: 26 ✭✭
    #2623 November, 2019, 03:28 am.

I agree..worked as an IT PM for a decade...you have done a lot of work in very little time. Big thanks and Kudos.

• jencyberchicjencyberchic Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #2723 November, 2019, 03:44 am.

Hello Fellow HPWU friends and Dev Team,

As a recovering Ingress player, I would like to thank the community here for the positivity displayed throughout these forums. I would also like to acknowledge the Dev Team for an astonishingly complete product. Each release just brings more goodies to keep my interest. The gifting functionality is super rad.

#ENL ..... er, wrong forum 😉🐸

~jencyberchic

• AuroraKadavraAuroraKadavra Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #2823 November, 2019, 01:21 pm.

@Bormacska - here,here to every word you have said there!!

Totally agree & i think all the exciting things they plan every single month- and the upgrades like new potion & now gifting, when the game is just months old is amazing!!

I wouldn't think there are many games that are evolving at such a rate with brilliant ideas & act on feedback so quickly!

@HPWUTeam Rocks!!!! 😀🙌

• Burnturrek619Burnturrek619 Posts: 58 ✭✭
    #2924 November, 2019, 08:54 am.

I also want to thank the HPWU team for such hard work on the app. It's great to see such a good game on Harry Potter: Wizards Unite. I do not think that there is any game by far better than this related to Harry Potter. I have met a lot of friends due to this and we go out together and have lots of fun each day.

• BroiderBaronessBroiderBaroness Posts: 1
    #3001 May, 2020, 08:15 pm.

I want to thank the HPWU team for the Niffler event. It was the most positive event I have encountered so far. I play from home and am not a hardcore player. I had fun. Fun characters (poacher). Fun to receive the little special gifts for completing encounters. Fun interaction - poacher = critter appearance. Fun critters that haven't been focused on in prior outings. Thank-you it was a good balance and very positive experience alround.

• SpondeeSpondee Posts: 58 ✭✭
    #3102 May, 2020, 02:06 am.

Thanks, HPWU, for all you do to make this game and community fun and interesting!