Huge issues in the last week with pretty much everything

WidowpowerWidowpower Posts: 2
in App Feedback #1 latest comment 08 November, 2019, 10:25 pm.

In the last week I have wasted three runestones trying to play challenges that glitched and wouldn't load (twice trying to fight the bsselisk in the Halloween chamber, then again this morning). The update has been, to put it politely, a complete disaster. I uninstalled and reinstalled twice. It took most of the day and then was slow as molasses. Then this morning. Greenhouse glitches, wasting yet another runestone. This is starting to be the exact opposite of fun. Is there any ACTUAL fix on the horizon for all these issues? Why even have events if the app is going to constantly crash?

Comments

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 749 ✭✭✭
    edited November 8 #208 November, 2019, 04:31 pm.

Exactly.

I fear that the term “quality control” has become a double negative in HPWU !

• GinnungagapGinnungagap Posts: 429 ✭✭✭✭
    #308 November, 2019, 04:52 pm.

@Widowpower Ensure you redownload assets if you uninstall and reinstall! The game does NOT function well if it has to download the animations and graphics on the fly.

• WidowpowerWidowpower Posts: 2
    #408 November, 2019, 08:31 pm.

Hmmm, thanks. That could well be the problem. Now I have a new problem. I open my suitcase and can't click in settings to fix that. Or close my suitcase. See what I mean? Problem after problem after problem.

• GinnungagapGinnungagap Posts: 429 ✭✭✭✭
    #508 November, 2019, 10:25 pm.

@Widowpower There was an issue with the buttons. HPWUFazes said that it was fixed today (seems to be backend related since they didn't need to put out a new version). Try closing out of the app completely and reloading. If that doesn't work, then you can try deleting the cache and data again, but it seems like you may just need to close and reopen so that it is hitting the backend with the fix in place.