Loot From Fortresses

AvengeRavenclawAvengeRavenclaw Posts: 2
in Tips & Tricks #1 latest comment 19 September, 2019, 03:27 am.

Anybody know the relationship between fortress level/rune level and the loot you end up getting? Obviously i know the type of rune will influence the foundable fragments you receive, but is there a way to increease your chances of getting specific books from the challenge menu?

Comments

• TrinityPrincessTrinityPrincess Posts: 3
    #203 July, 2019, 01:19 am.

There was a vid from that guy online on YouTube that's past level 30..he was showing that higher level Rune stones gave you a higher percentage of book fragments, and changed nothing else.

• drh4kordrh4kor Posts: 22 ✭✭
    edited July 3 #303 July, 2019, 01:32 am.

The higher the rune, the higher threat item that might bepossible. The higher the chamber means harder opponent difficulty and more number of opponents to defeat. Thus, a balance between rune and chamber level yeilds best results.

• QuantumPolagnusQuantumPolagnus Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #403 July, 2019, 01:34 am.

I was under the impression that the higher level runes gave extra experience for the relative page in the registry (if you did get any), Trinityprincess. Is that not the case?

• AvengeRavenclawAvengeRavenclaw Posts: 2
    #503 July, 2019, 01:35 am.

I know, I'm more curious if I can target specific books. I've been trying to finish collecting one specific book on the page for a few days now and just can't seem to get it.

• HarryPinusHarryPinus Posts: 12 ✭✭
    #603 July, 2019, 01:41 am.

There’s little difference in the loot you receive from Rune Chamber a with any stone. When you make your way to Tower Chambers the ruin stones seem to effect your loot a bit more. In Rune Chambers I’ve gotten an equal mix of good and bad loot from all levels of rune stones. I hit lv25 by day 3

• NikasNikas Posts: 25 ✭✭
    #703 July, 2019, 01:46 am.

a way to increease your chances of getting specific books from the challenge menu?

There is a lot of random, but if u need books from 1st section u should farm 1st floor, for 2nd section u should try 3rd, for 3rd section u should farm the fifth.

because of the random, the book may fall from the first section on the fifth floor, but still my strategy will help you to prestige the necessary pages.

Easily made gold&silver and it looks like runestone doesnt matter with first part of loot (that according to challenges registry)

• HarryPinusHarryPinus Posts: 12 ✭✭
    #803 July, 2019, 01:49 am.

@AvengeRavenclaw there’s no way to target a specific book by stone level. You can by stone type though. Use stones of different arts until you fondness the one you need

• ELEUTHERIAELEUTHERIA Posts: 7 ✭✭
    #919 September, 2019, 03:18 am.

What is the difference between Ruins Chambers and Tower Chambers? Both were mentioned in the SOS Task hints list. I am having trouble locating formidable pixies. Found a few imposing and finally 5 formidable so I am halfway after almost 2 months.

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    #1019 September, 2019, 03:27 am.

@ELEUTHERIA the fortresses have four different types of chambers, if you will. From easiest to hardest, ruins I-V, tower I-V, forest I-V, and dark I-V. It can be confusing because people use different terminology!