The truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth Please.

OwlxOwlx Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭✭
in Brilliant Events #1 latest comment 07 November, 2019, 06:57 pm.

@HPWULola

@HPWUrobert

@HPWUKrystal

This forum, the hub and all our discord are losing their minds over is new event, it's information and unfortunate misinformation.

I've seen the date for this event as starting today 11/7, or starting Tuesday 11/11 which is monday,

Seen it listed as 11/12 which is a Tuesday, and finally saw that it was scheduled part 1 for Tuesday 11/19.

We get and agree the bug needs to be fixed before the event.

There is simply too much misinformation here to follow.

So many people are following and continuing to comment on outdated threads.

Those of us that can have been try to redirect to current information.

Can we get correct current information?

Followed by any of the moderators archiving or make the outdated posts read only. Direct us to comments on a new correct link. Please consolidate all the update/report bug similar posts

This is where a current event or news page/thread added to the main topic menu

would be essentially for the truth. Additionally it would help @HPWU staff consolidate and allow more efficient problem solving.

We love this game. We love the HPWU staff. And this week has to be horrendous stress for y'all

My intention for this comment is to share a positive constructive and hopefully implementable idea.

We'll get thru this and have a wicked Brilliant game event soon.

@Acumen

@Ginnungagap

Do ya'll have anything to add?

Comments

• GinnungagapGinnungagap Posts: 447 ✭✭✭✭
    #207 November, 2019, 01:07 pm.

@Owlx

I think this information should also be part of the featured news. It's important this information is released on their Twitter and Facebook platforms as well. If things are more fluid atm, then first an update with what is going on would be fine, then post all the new dates/times when things are more stable. An apology bundle when things are resolved would be nice too as some people have been locked out of the game entirely.

Reminder that the ticket information is tracked on this site.

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #307 November, 2019, 01:14 pm.

@Ginnungagap thank you. I dont follow on FB or Twitter so great catch. Going to check out your link. I think it's a new resource to me.

@HPWUeveryone. Deep breath neck stretches and one issue at a time. Love to all.

• GnathNiff95GnathNiff95 Posts: 2
    #407 November, 2019, 03:47 pm.

Is anyone else having issues opening the inventory and/or task list (the suitcase and check mark icons at the bottom of the screen)?

• HPWUcaseyHPWUcasey Posts: 104 admin
    #607 November, 2019, 05:57 pm.

Hi folks,

Wanted to close the loop on this. As we announced yesterday, unfortunately these issues have resulted in delaying the upcoming Brilliant Event.

The Brilliant Event will now begin November 12th 11:00AM PST and run through November 19th 11:00AM PST.

Hope that helps!

• GnathNiff95GnathNiff95 Posts: 2
    #707 November, 2019, 06:57 pm.

I have the iPhone 11 so the unresponsive buttons aren’t just with androids. Just wanted to let you know!