Rescheduling the Stronger United Brilliant Event Part 1

HPWUMicahHPWUMicah Posts: 102 admin
edited November 8 in Announcements #1 latest comment 09 November, 2019, 12:34 am.

Due to ongoing issues with the 2.6.0 update to Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, we’ll be delaying the start of the upcoming Stronger United Brilliant Event Part 1.

The Brilliant Event will now begin November 12th 11:00AM PST and run through November 19th 11:00AM PST.

If you’re affected by one of the issues with this update, please see below for more information:

• Receiving a ‘device incompatible’ message when attempting to download Harry Potter: Wizards Unite from the Play Store: Our team is currently working on a fix to resolve these compatibility errors.
  • Map is unresponsive after updating Android or iOS app to 2.6.0: Some players have found success by deleting and reinstalling  the app; however, it may not resolve the issue for everyone. In the meantime, our team is working on a permanent fix.

Thanks for your understanding and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Post edited by HPWUrobert on

Comments

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    #207 November, 2019, 02:18 am.

@HPWUMicah thank you for the heads up. Does this impact the community day or part two of the brilliant event? Part two begins on the 19th.

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭
    #307 November, 2019, 02:50 am.

i appreciate the efforts that the @HPWUTeam developers are making in trying to provide events and game-improving updates ... i really do

BUT

it is better to do something RIGHT than to do it fast

please please please, fix what you now need to fix, and once that is done, please SLOW DOWN, check your work, check it again (repeat as necessary), and do not release stuff unless and until it in fact has been confirmed by rigorous testing to be RIGHT

y’all really do not need these repeated black eyes (blows to your reputation) from mishap after mishap. you really don’t want to become a case-study for business schools on how not to launch and ruin a product with such great brand name appeal, and potentially jeopardize your licensing deal with the potter rights people

https://images.app.goo.gl/qKdkLKZ9DZKyFjap6

• ElectricmeowwElectricmeoww Posts: 2
    #407 November, 2019, 02:53 am.

Will you also be working on a fix for the buttons on homescreen not working in iOS? #fingerscrossed

• StormKat007StormKat007 Posts: 1
    #507 November, 2019, 03:08 am.

Aww, that's okay. I love this game and appreciate all the extra special Brilliant events! I can wait a week or so for you to do your magic to make it all amazing. Love love love the theme, by the way! Yes, we are stronger when united!

• SumaHanSumaHan Posts: 59 ✭✭
    #607 November, 2019, 04:10 am.

Doh....

I've spent 6 coins to finished a wit sharpening pot.

Errr... What issue?

• HDanielxHDanielx Posts: 1
    #707 November, 2019, 05:03 am.

I have the error when I use runestone 4 or 5 it give me an error at the end

Doesn't matter if I win or lose

🙄🙄🙄🙄

• sweetie0618sweetie0618 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #807 November, 2019, 06:59 am.

Thank you for the update! I'm happy with the new changes! Especially the potion one :) Can I ask if there is an estimated time of arrival for adventure sync? I believe that I've read that it's coming, just would like to know how soon or is it later vs sooner?

• Shadow4u2Shadow4u2 Posts: 2
    #907 November, 2019, 08:14 am.

I cant use my buttoms down (suitcase) and daily checkbox. I use iphone 11 when do u fix it????

• HPWUMicahHPWUMicah Posts: 102 admin
    #1008 November, 2019, 07:50 pm.

Good question @MrSciGuy, at this time there's no changes planned for Part 2, which will pick up right when Part 1 ends.

@Shadow4u2 and @Electricmeoww: Not being able to use the buttons on the Map is related to one of the errors that resulted in the delay of this event. Please try deleting the app and reinstalling it. Let me know if you're still having difficulty!

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭
    #1109 November, 2019, 12:34 am.