26 Nov - 02 Dec upcoming Legends of Hogwarts event

kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 749 ✭✭✭
in App Feedback #1 latest comment 13 November, 2019, 08:40 am.

thank you @HPWUTeam for putting together events like the current library event featuring increased spawns of hermione, neville, etc., and this newly announced Legends of Hogwarts event for 26 Nov to 02 Dec that i hope will feature increased spawns of harry and the half-blood prince’s copy of advanced potion making. you can see from my screenshot of my potions classroom registry page how much i am in need of fragments for those ridiculously rare foundables, harry and the the half-blood prince’s copy of advanced potion making.

i would prefer better spawn rates all the time for those ridiculously rare foundables, but putting together special events that feature such better spawn rates for a limited time (and in case of library event, in limited locations) is better than nothing.

Comments

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 749 ✭✭✭
    #208 November, 2019, 07:11 pm.

shoots, just remembered that the half-blood prince’s copy of advanced potion making is a fortress-exclusive reward, so it probably won’t be part of this event (unless they re-jigger fortress rewards when using the Legends of Hogwarts runestones)

https://wizardsunitehub.info/wiki/list-of-foundables-available-exclusively-in-fortress-challenges/

#311 November, 2019, 10:54 am.

note, https://gamepress.gg/wizardsunite/news/nov-community-day-details-released

suggests trying to use Legends of Hogwarts runestones in fortress battles to get fragments, and ideally place image of, the Half-Blood Prince’s Copy of Advanced Potion Making (HBPCOAPM) before start of this special event, so that HBPCOAPM will not be the bottleneck blocking the prestiging of the Potions Classroom registry page

the question will be whether the November Community Day includes any boost in the chances of LOH runestones returning the HBPCOAPM fragment ... if yes, then maybe wait until November Community Day; if not, then start early and continue fortress battling with LOH runestones as much as possible

• AndyRozmanAndyRozman Posts: 25 ✭✭
    #411 November, 2019, 11:28 am.

Bad thing about library event was that half of map is empty... No libraries available in many countries in Europe, including my own (Ireland)...

#513 November, 2019, 08:40 am.

the fortress deities were not cooperating. played two LOH runestones (level 4 and level 3) in tower chamber 3 today, and both of them returned a fragment of the new Dumbledore’s Army Sign-Up Sheet instead of the HBPCOAPM. will try again at a different fortress tomorrow.