Sorting Ingredients

ThugNastyDeejThugNastyDeej Posts: 5 ✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 11 November, 2019, 10:10 pm.

So the ingredients page is a complete mess right now with no rhyme or reason for the order in which it is arranged. For example, granian hair and unicorn hair are right next to each other, but abraxian hair is at the bottom of the list. Maybe this could be sorted by what potion each ingredient is associated with? Like putting all of these hairs, snowdrop, re'em blood and bitter root all together in the list.

Also, the fastest way to tell which ingredient is for each potion while you're viewing the ingredients page in the vault is to click on each individual ingredient. The suggestion I mentioned above would help tremendously with this, but an icon of the associated potion could be shown at the top of every picture, or may some small text of the associated potion below it, etc. Anything to that effect. Just to be able to tell which ingredients are for which potions at a glance.

I realize that this is a small gripe since we did get an AWESOME update to manage ingredients in the same page that we brew potions. But the ingredients page in the vault could definitely use some work.

Comments

• AndyRozmanAndyRozman Posts: 55 ✭✭
    #208 November, 2019, 05:58 pm.

I would propose drop down in ingredients page to select either "Alphabetical" or "By Potion". Alphabetical would of course be A-Z, By Potion would sort by potion first and then A-Z...

We could also have "By Amount", which would show ingridients with smaller volume first... although this one might not be so useful.

• ThugNastyDeejThugNastyDeej Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #411 November, 2019, 10:24 am.

@Owlx sorry, I would've just commented on your post to begin with if I had known it was there. But I'm glad I'm not the only one requesting this feature!

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019 #511 November, 2019, 11:58 am.

@ThugNastyDeej no worries at all. You're right our inventories need a little love

It was the easiest way to show you the other suggestions.

By linking it here I was hoping to remind the HPWU staff there are players that would like the ability to organize our inventories.

The staff is great and the game has evolved in wonderful ways since day 1. Big changes like new pages, fun events, and quirky small things like red dots.

Edited to correct use of you're

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭✭
    #611 November, 2019, 10:10 pm.

i would also love to know the overall ingredients unit count (currently available ONLY in ingredients tab of vault) with a display of same in the recipes tab of the potions button inside suitcase