Fortress timer keeps going while game is loading

LunaPetrichorLunaPetrichor Posts: 9 ✭✭
in Wizarding Challenges + Professions #1 latest comment 03 November, 2019, 01:53 am.

I've had this happen multiple times where I enter a fortress and click on the monster to battle and then the black SOS page pops up. And I have to wait up to a minute for the game to load. But when it finally loads I am now down that minute in time because the clock didn't stop while the game was loading.

It seems to do this more on higher levels when time is of the essence. I've failed battles that I should have won because of this. I have a brand new phone and great connection (but it did it on my old phone too).

Please can we halt the timer if the game is loading? It seems unfair and is totally out of my control. It really makes the game less fun.

Comments

• MtPolluxMtPollux Posts: 719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #203 November, 2019, 01:53 am.

@LunaPetrichor I suspect that if you download all assets then you won't see that delay any more. It sounds like your phone has to download new graphics and animations when you encounter them for the first time in a higher fortress level, which is what takes so much time.

I agree with you that it's not fair for the timer to run while you're waiting for the screen to load, but hopefully downloading the assets will help you avoid the problem.