please make Dark Witch an oddity family registry foundable

kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 09 October, 2020, 09:58 pm.

@HPWUTeam - please make the Dark Witch a regular oddity foundable that we collect fragments of and place them in the oddity registry ... and make her tougher than the death eater or azkaban escapee, to dispel any stereotypes that girls are weaker than boys (the halloween chamber did women everywhere a huge disservice making the dark witch and the dark ministry official so weak). thank you!

Comments

• DubiousAffairsDubiousAffairs Posts: 235 ✭✭✭
    #231 October, 2019, 11:37 am.

Speaking of disservice, especially if they were to appear again, could someone make sure they have decent animations ?

The Dark Witch seemed drugged, and the Dark Ministry Official looked like her animation was copied from the Hag.

• LucoireLucoire Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #331 October, 2019, 11:40 am.

Given that all event-specific Encounters were REALLY weak (probably to make sure that even new players could participate in the event) I don't see it as a disservice. They're treated like LITERALLY EVERY EVENT since the release of the game. #Equality

• NeighborlyNeighborly Posts: 34 ✭✭
    #409 October, 2020, 09:58 pm.

I was wondering why I had not seen a witch in a long time. Guess they were event-specific? Did not pick up on that at the time. Too bad. The variety was a bonus.