Feature Request: Foundables appear when watching movies

Osprey1Osprey1 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 28 in General Questions #1 latest comment 11 November, 2019, 10:37 am.

I would like to take credit for this, but it's my wife's idea. Unlike my ideas this one is doable but perhaps hard.

As you are watching the movies, certain foundables appear. So, for example, if you were watching Fantastic Beasts and the scene where the niffler is in the bank vault comes on, a niffler would appear in the app.

Some limitations to prevent abuse would be necessary, but the technology to listen to soundtracks and take action exists. Tie it to a special potion so that the app is only listening to audio while that potion is active and summoned foundables would appear with s cloud like tonic for trace detection.

This world allow you to get nifflers or Luna as a lion on demand. But would extend the viewing experience.

Comments

• JulieJubzJulieJubz Posts: 618 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #228 October, 2019, 02:09 am.

Oh.... my.... gods... I would adore this. Your wife is a genius!! Please tell her so, for me 🤣

• SparkleLovegoodSparkleLovegood Posts: 11 ✭✭
    #309 November, 2019, 07:41 am.

I was at the theater watching the me maleficent. When the Phoenix appeared on screen, a Phoenix appeared in the app! It was so exciting! (Because I'm a nerd like that.) Though it may have been a coincidence, I hope it wasn't.

• ZookiTabookiZookiTabooki Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #409 November, 2019, 11:49 am.

Nice idea. While we’re at it, the ‘shake’ feature on our phones would be cool for shaking some gold coins from Niffler’s pouch. Cue Daddy Yankee’s Shaky Shaky. 😁

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 749 ✭✭✭
    #511 November, 2019, 10:37 am.