Ollivander in Chains

LadyRedIIILadyRedIII Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
edited October 2019 in Game Events #1 latest comment 05 November, 2019, 01:59 am.

Does anyone know if there will be another opportunity to place Ollivander in Chains? I’m only missing 1 fragment 😭😅 and that’s my only unplaced image for the brilliant fighting forces event

Comments

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #227 October, 2019, 02:29 pm.

Unfortunately @LadyRedIII I don’t believe so. Unless you have a portmanteau from Part One, any of the current ones you pick up will all drop the portrait of Phineas. I feel your pain! I still have things missing from brilliant flora and fauna as well as potters calamity!

• JulieJubzJulieJubz Posts: 640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #328 October, 2019, 12:35 am.

@LadyRedIII Aww man, I'm so sorry to hear that :/ but it's basically as @MrSciGuy said. Do you have any of the part one portkeys still around waiting to be opened?

• Burnturrek619Burnturrek619 Posts: 58 ✭✭
    #428 October, 2019, 02:47 pm.

You know what, I don't think HPWU will let the players go missed out on Fragments with the Event Registry. I'm sure that they will repeat the events like they do in other games and we might have a chance to receive the Fragments we are missing from previous events.

• LadyRedIIILadyRedIII Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    #528 October, 2019, 03:26 pm.

Thanks @MrSciGuy and @Burnturrek619 hopefully you are right!

@JulieJubz I had 4 extra portkeys leftover from part I but they didn’t give me anything 😭 just my luck 🤣

• PamdmPamdm Posts: 70 ✭✭
    #628 October, 2019, 04:35 pm.

That's odd. What i heard from friends and saw myself was that portkeys have been giving the registry fragments 100% of the time in these brilliant events. So you would have got something from the 4 portkeys.

#728 October, 2019, 08:07 pm.

That is extremely odd... I have friends who only open their portkeys past the events end and they still get fragments. I've also never not gotten a fragment from one as @Pamdm said.

So, in this case @LadyRedIII I would totally urge you to contact the people in game and tell them you opened four portkeys and didn't get anything from them. Maybe they can help you out, especially if it was a faulty in game bug!

• MrSciGuyMrSciGuy Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #828 October, 2019, 09:37 pm.

@Pamdm @JulieJubz I don’t think it’s that she didn’t get anything. I think it’s that she was one portkey short from part one. Part two portkeys, while appearing identical, yield a different foundable fragment than those from part one.

#928 October, 2019, 11:37 pm.

@MrSciGuy ooooooh... darn :/

#1029 October, 2019, 01:20 pm.

@MrSciGuy they were part I portkeys. I had opened 6 of part I portkeys during the community day event when part II portkeys were not available yet. Still not a single fragment. Lots of Abraxan hair though. 🙄

#1129 October, 2019, 01:21 pm.

@JulieJubz I didn’t think about that but you are right. I probably should contact them.

#1229 October, 2019, 03:26 pm.

@LadyRedIII good luck!! I really hope they can help! Fingers crossed. 🤞🏽🤞🏽

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1405 November, 2019, 01:59 am.

Yeah completed page!