Lotta Love for Wizards Unite ❤

AuroraKadavraAuroraKadavra Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭✭
in Tips & Tricks #1 latest comment 10 November, 2019, 07:10 pm.

I think this definitely falls under gameplay tips & tricks- because quite often, this game isn't just about the mechanics, it's about the other things too!

So i hope you don't mind @JulieJubz but I'm going to share the link to your thread from a while back to bring it back out.

In addition to the joy i think we all feel in seeing the Harry Potter Universe brought to like in the fantastic animations & gameplay of this game. There are the events, the call for a sense of community from the team & this month I think has been already the most amazing by far & we've plenty to go yet!!

So purely in the spirit of sharing how a game on a mobile phone can impact our lives- i want to say that I now get out more- esp now its getting colder- i usually hibernate for the winter! It's a positive focus when I need to escape reality, I laugh more, I've met some wonderful people who I feel are as friends now we've built up a rapport over these months.

I got my hubby & teen eventually to join with me, we walk in the parks, laugh when we get fluffy on a trace but the other 2 forgot to put one on! 😂 A friendly rivalry in who gained most xp or prestiged a page today. We immerse ourselves in the challenges & trials for a while- even the chat about that persistent red dot brings us together as comrades in arms- battling through til one day it may disappear! 😂 Weve busy lives, but WU has woven itself into the fabric of them.

The forum is perfect to help get our gameplay at its best & to just hear that others are having similar issues working things out is just what I needed as a first time gamer & not having a clue what i was doing!!

Heres the previous thread where people have shared how WU has influenced them if you would like to add anything-

https://community.harrypotterwizardsunite.com/en/discussion/2403/something-nice#latest

Comments

• AuroraKadavraAuroraKadavra Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #324 October, 2019, 07:02 am.

That's fantastic @JulieJubz ! I think the daily tasks requiring us to visit inns & a fortress means we have to get out even for a short time! Which in your case when working from home freelance means you will push yourself to take a true break in the day where u leave it all behind & can come back fresh!

I've told my counsellor who knows I'm struggling to leave the house that I can enjoy getting out playing the game- I feel less anxious when i am ficused in that as i go along. Sometimes a passer by will chat & ask what I'm doing so intently on ny phone- i sheepishly show them it's a game lol, but have always received nice responses.

Plus me & hubby now regularly get an hour after tea out together & chat about the gameplay etc & leave the cares of the world behind for a while. Otherwise- I'm sure our chat would be centred around our troubles & a ĺot of complaining. We can do that at home lol!

The game is so immersive- I love to rave about finding a rare confoundable or a final trace to prestige a page. It's truly a total therapeutic break from the mundane 😀

So happy to hear its so similar to your experience 🤗😀

• HPWULolaHPWULola Posts: 329 admin
    #424 October, 2019, 11:57 pm.

😍I love reading all this! Wizards Unite has had a very positive impact on my life as well, I'm so happy it has for all of you!

• WerewolfChaserWerewolfChaser Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭
    #629 October, 2019, 04:57 pm.

Please, please, please make sure you smother yourselves with sunscreen.

I've just had a skin cancer cut from my cheek. Pathology results show that it has spread so I had to have a second procedure. Awaiting the results.

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 196 ✭✭✭
    #729 October, 2019, 05:36 pm.

@WerewolfChaser crossing my fingers that everything from here out is only good news for you!

• Dewin99Dewin99 Posts: 166 ✭✭✭
    #829 October, 2019, 05:39 pm.

Wishing you all the very best of luck @WerewolfChaser 🤞

• JulieJubzJulieJubz Posts: 618 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #930 October, 2019, 12:31 am.

@WerewolfChaser oh man, that's terrible news, I am so sorry! I hope the second procedure goes well and that you're rid of it all by the end. Wishing you the best 😰

• kiheikidkiheikid Posts: 620 ✭✭✭
    #1030 October, 2019, 02:09 am.

@WerewolfChaser - keeping you in our thoughts & prayers

• NursePoppyNursePoppy Posts: 26 ✭✭
    #1130 October, 2019, 05:49 am.

@WerewolfChaser prayers coming your way, hope the results are clean.

Wizard on!

• AuroraKadavraAuroraKadavra Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1230 October, 2019, 07:30 am.

@WerewolfChaser thats awfu! So sorry u are going through that! I hope the procedure results come back clear. Ul b in my thoughts x

That's definitely sound advice for all those being outdoors with the game it's easy to forget u are directly in the sun perhaps. Living in UK that's rarely an issue but for players in those warmer climes it's important to remember .

• ImaginatioImaginatio Posts: 358 ✭✭✭✭
    #1330 October, 2019, 09:07 am.

@WerewolfChaser Wishing you all the best. I hope the results from the procedure say you’re all clear.